Nocturnal Vision By Me :), I've recorded here Nocturnal Vision song :) with some improvisatio
visi0n
Oct 21 2008, 01:47 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hey there guys biggrin.gif

First of all i want to thank Kris & Marcus for this beautifull piece, i wanted to share this recording with all of you, i borrowed last day a Full HD camera of my cousin and i recorded some stuff and also this one tongue.gif i have 2 versions, youtube version and a file version ( better quality ) well there are some small mistakes, but that doesnt matter i hope gehehe smile.gif

http://rapidshare.com/files/155998993/Ekre...rnal_Vision.wmv

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=7zILFpQm3ZE

Comments are welcome smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 13)
coffeeman
Oct 21 2008, 01:55 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Very nice playing as always Visi0n. Remember to add &18=fmt to the link of your youtube videos to listen to them in stereo. Thanks for sharing.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 21 2008, 01:58 PM
GMC:er
Good stuff. I like it smile.gif Is there no way to get the youtube vid so they always play in stereo rather than having to copy and paste that everytime sad.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
wrk
Oct 21 2008, 02:10 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
This is awesome !! your sound and tone control is really great here ... how you guys do these down bends, unbelievable.
Like it alot, thanks for sharing!

QUOTE (coffeeman @ Oct 21 2008, 02:55 PM) *
Very nice playing as always Visi0n. Remember to add &18=fmt to the link of your youtube videos to listen to them in stereo. Thanks for sharing.

it's &fmt=18 .. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
visi0n
Oct 21 2008, 02:13 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
thank you guys for the comments biggrin.gif but about the &18=fmt biggrin.gif im lost .. it works fine by me ohmy.gif ?

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 21 2008, 02:14 PM
QUOTE (visi0n @ Oct 21 2008, 02:13 PM) *
thank you guys for the comments biggrin.gif but about the &18=fmt biggrin.gif im lost .. it works fine by me ohmy.gif ?

It's just an extension to improve the quality of the video smile.gif You Tube quality is awful and that extension improves it. Video still works fine without it smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Oct 21 2008, 02:15 PM
Instructor
This is some fantastic playing. Great control, feeling and very musical.

well done

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Pi38
Oct 21 2008, 02:18 PM
Dude, seriously, great playing. You've got some great vibrato, and I really like your improvisation in there! And the white Strat is only fitting for Marcus' part. laugh.gif Really, great job, man.

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Oct 21 2008, 11:16 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Just fantastic man is all I have to say. smile.gif

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
superize
Oct 21 2008, 11:27 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
great take

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Siggum
Oct 21 2008, 11:29 PM
Sounds great man, well done

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
visi0n
Oct 22 2008, 11:37 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Thank you guys smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Oct 22 2008, 12:34 PM
Experienced Rock Star
I want that backing so bad, but Marcus seems to be away :/

Great job vision, really love the feeling... smile.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Fran
Oct 23 2008, 08:49 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Wow Visi0n that was just jaw dropping, so beautiful and well played, great tone, amazing indeed!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:03 AM