Need Some Advice, Left hand doesnt agree with my right hand
Tmas
Dec 9 2007, 07:41 PM
GMC:er
So I've been playing off and on for a couple of years now, but lately I have really gotten serious! I swear, for almost a whole year the only thing I could play was the famous smoke on the water riff in the wrong key which i just now realized. Over the last month I have improved soooo much thanks to GMC and its so encouraging. The only problem I seem to be having now is I cant get my left had to move fast enough and in sync with my right hand. I know... practice practice but I injured my left arm/wrist pretty badly a couple of years ago. Compound fracture and I have a metal plate in it. Pretty crazy stuff, and to top it off my doc told me I probably wouldnt be able to use it like I used too. Guess i'm kinda proving him wrong lol, but it still bugs me. Some times it cramps up and I feel like i should be a better player than I am, with the amount of time I have put into it. Anyone out there with similar stories and maybe some advice on how they overcame it? Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Yeah... I'm member number 911. What about it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:59 AM