Guitat Jamtracks Website
Pio Jr.
Jun 1 2015, 06:00 PM
Learning Roadie
I've building a new website for a while, about jamtracks & scales: www.guitartonemaster.com
I had probably better played guitar instead, I would be a better player ... (I'll try to play some lessons toninght biggrin.gif , instead of coding)

I'm certainly not finished with the design and content, but would have liked to gotten some feedback.

All comments and suggestions are welcome.

ps I didn't forget to mention GMC, there's a big banner at the bottom of my homepage

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitartonemaster.com - +2500 free guitar jam- & backing tracks -
All styles (Blues, Rock, Metal, Ballad, Reggae, Jazz, Acoustic, Funk,...) -
Backing Tracks: Top 10 Backing Tracks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 2 2015, 10:05 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pio Jr. @ Jun 1 2015, 05:00 PM) *
I've building a new website for a while, about jamtracks & scales: www.guitartonemaster.com
I had probably better played guitar instead, I would be a better player ... (I'll try to play some lessons toninght biggrin.gif , instead of coding)

I'm certainly not finished with the design and content, but would have liked to gotten some feedback.

All comments and suggestions are welcome.

ps I didn't forget to mention GMC, there's a big banner at the bottom of my homepage

Hi, I spent some time on your website and I'm going to be brutally honest in a positive way smile.gif

On first look I thought all the jamtracks belonged to you/website. As they're mentioned 225 free jam tracks and counting I'm not sure if its safe for you. I mean someone can download them and use them to earn money from your website and thats trouble for you.

The scale library is cool, there are more detailed alternatives on web as you probably know but specially placing them under the jamtracks is a cool move.

I think you site is a better jamtrack search engine than a general jam/guitar website and I think you should focus on that only. Being able to select tone, style is pretty cool plus adding the basic scale is helpful for beginners.

I don't know of any alternative that can be used as a jam track search engine (except here, in someway...), personally I'd focus on that only.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pio Jr.
Jun 5 2015, 06:56 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Mertay @ Jun 2 2015, 11:05 PM) *
Hi, I spent some time on your website and I'm going to be brutally honest in a positive way smile.gif

On first look I thought all the jamtracks belonged to you/website. As they're mentioned 225 free jam tracks and counting I'm not sure if its safe for you. I mean someone can download them and use them to earn money from your website and thats trouble for you.

The scale library is cool, there are more detailed alternatives on web as you probably know but specially placing them under the jamtracks is a cool move.

I think you site is a better jamtrack search engine than a general jam/guitar website and I think you should focus on that only. Being able to select tone, style is pretty cool plus adding the basic scale is helpful for beginners.

I don't know of any alternative that can be used as a jam track search engine (except here, in someway...), personally I'd focus on that only.

Thx for the feedback, it"s nice to hear positive reaction after all the hours I spend building it.

I already deleted the 'and counting' text.
If I notice that my website is being used more often, I probably gonna add other alternatives, more scale variations, modes & backingtracks of course.

I start building guitartonemaster.com cause I couldn't find any good jamtracks website where you could sort by key, style... so I build it myself. I was indeed planning only to focus on jamtracks.

Your feedback was really helpfull thx again.

Other comments are still more than welcome

--------------------
Guitartonemaster.com - +2500 free guitar jam- & backing tracks -
All styles (Blues, Rock, Metal, Ballad, Reggae, Jazz, Acoustic, Funk,...) -
Backing Tracks: Top 10 Backing Tracks

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jun 5 2015, 07:26 PM
GMC:er
You're welcome, good luck smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:50 AM