For Those Of You That Don't Know.
Phil66
Jun 17 2015, 07:46 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
So that's what the extra lace hole is for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jun 27 2015, 07:36 AM
GMC:er
My brother showed me this a few weeks back and I started putting it to use. I just run a tough mudder event last weekend with my laces tied like this and the difference is incredible. My ankles feels much more protected especially when running over rough terrain.

I would highly recommend for everyone to tie there trainers like this when exercising smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 29 2015, 04:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'll have to try this next time I'm out running! I wonder if it'll do anything to help with shin splints, though I have my doubts it's worth a go.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:17 PM