2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Anniversary Of.., .. the little finger workout :)
Dejan Farkas
Dec 11 2008, 03:52 PM
Instructor
Hi guys, just realised that one year ago my second lesson at GMC Little finger workout was published. I am happy to see that a lot of members still practice this lesson, so it really proves to be useful smile.gif

More than a year ago I was checking Myspace pages and found info on Muris page about teaching at GMC, and decided to give it a try and apply. I borrowed a camera and recorded a test video. It happened that I got in, and here I am smile.gif

One year after I have nothing but positive experience here. GMC happens to be a nice and healthy place for learning and hanging out. Have to say that during the previous year I learned a lot and improved my playing, since I had to practice a lot to be able to record lessons well, so it proves the saying that the best way to learn is to teach smile.gif

Since I am better with music than with words, I will just add this: I am proud to be a part of GMC community smile.gif

Thank you all for being so kind and supportive smile.gif

Cheers
Dejan

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
berko
Dec 11 2008, 04:02 PM
GMC:er
It's awesome to have u here Dejan! Your acoustic lessons made me dust off my old nylon string guitar and learn the A minor etudes from Aguado and Guiliani and the Greensleeves lessons which were the easier ones to keep my finger picking on a decent level.

And I love how your workouts have a classical feel to them, it's much more fun to practice! biggrin.gif

Happy anniversary, and I hope you'll stay with us for another... decade cool.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Dec 11 2008, 04:05 PM
Happy Anniversary matey smile.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Dec 11 2008, 04:06 PM
Wow, really? its amazing how time flies when your playing guitar! Great to have you here dejan!

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 11 2008, 04:17 PM
Glad you're still here at GMC Dejan. Stick around smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 11 2008, 04:29 PM
Instructor
That is great news Dejan !
Your lessons are very useful and you deserve nothing less than words of praise. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 11 2008, 04:45 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Happy anniversary Dejan!!! smile.gif Your lessons are excellent! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
dango
Dec 11 2008, 05:18 PM
Happy Anniversary Dejan
yes, I like your 'little finger workout' lesson. I do practice that time to time.
I like your music. I enjoy just listen to it. They are beautiful. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 12 2008, 09:15 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (berko @ Dec 11 2008, 04:02 PM) *
It's awesome to have u here Dejan! Your acoustic lessons made me dust off my old nylon string guitar and learn the A minor etudes from Aguado and Guiliani and the Greensleeves lessons which were the easier ones to keep my finger picking on a decent level.

And I love how your workouts have a classical feel to them, it's much more fun to practice! biggrin.gif

Happy anniversary, and I hope you'll stay with us for another... decade cool.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks berko for kind wishes and comments, I am glad if you dusted off the old guitar.. smile.gif

QUOTE (kyldeee @ Dec 11 2008, 04:05 PM) *
Happy Anniversary matey smile.gif

Thanks kyldee

QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Dec 11 2008, 04:06 PM) *
Wow, really? its amazing how time flies when your playing guitar! Great to have you here dejan!

I was also surprised that one year already passed. Thanks, it's pleasure to be here smile.gif

QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 11 2008, 04:17 PM) *
Glad you're still here at GMC Dejan. Stick around smile.gif

Thanks OC smile.gif (I just love your nick biggrin.gif )
GMC is a great place to be smile.gif

QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Dec 11 2008, 04:29 PM) *
That is great news Dejan !
Your lessons are very useful and you deserve nothing less than words of praise. smile.gif

Thanks Pedja, the atmosphere here is very inspiring smile.gif

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Dec 11 2008, 04:45 PM) *
Happy anniversary Dejan!!! smile.gif Your lessons are excellent! smile.gif

Thanks Bogdan, I learned a lot from you about bass playing techniques smile.gif

QUOTE (dango @ Dec 11 2008, 05:18 PM) *
Happy Anniversary Dejan
yes, I like your 'little finger workout' lesson. I do practice that time to time.
I like your music. I enjoy just listen to it. They are beautiful. smile.gif

Thanks dango, very kind words smile.gif
Now I have a tough job of making even better lesson than that biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Dec 12 2008, 11:17 AM
Learning Rock Star
Great to have you here, Dejan!
Your Little Finger Workout really made me able to use my pinky ^^

Hope to have you here for a long time =)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 12 2008, 02:05 PM
Learning Rock Star
Happy anniversary, Dejan!

I actually just started practicing the lesson on my bass - which I can tell you it's great for as well! wink.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
skennington
Dec 12 2008, 02:51 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Happy 1-year Dejan. And that little finger workout, still a nemesis of mine. laugh.gif Glad to have you here man!

+Quote Post
rokchik
Dec 12 2008, 02:58 PM
The Dark Canuck
Ahhh the "little finger workout" it put me on speaking terms with my pinky laugh.gif laugh.gif It is a great lesson Dejan and I still visit it from time to time when my pinky and I are not on the same page. I think it's one of the best exercises on GMC.

Hope to see many more wonderful lessons from you in the new year smile.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 12 2008, 03:00 PM
Instructor
Great to have you onboard Dejan, I love the classical tunes you do, sounds very cool. Keep rockin mate, and wish you a lot more of happy moments on GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Fran
Dec 12 2008, 03:09 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Congrats on your anniversary Dejan, it's great having you here smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
AlexLion
Dec 12 2008, 07:15 PM
Happy Anniversary, Dejan:) I`am glad that you created that post, because it made me check that wonderful lesson (i missed it somehow :| ) and I have a lot of fun while practicing it!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 12 2008, 09:33 PM
Moderation Policy Director
ITs been a real pleasure having you around Dejan!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Dec 12 2008, 11:17 PM
Instructor
Congrats on the anniversary smile.gif Hopefully there's many more to come

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 13 2008, 11:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Canis @ Dec 12 2008, 11:17 AM) *
Great to have you here, Dejan!
Your Little Finger Workout really made me able to use my pinky ^^

Hope to have you here for a long time =)

Thanks Canis, that's what this lesson is here for, I am glad it served the purpose smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Dec 12 2008, 02:05 PM) *
Happy anniversary, Dejan!

I actually just started practicing the lesson on my bass - which I can tell you it's great for as well! wink.gif

Thanks smile.gif
I am glad you like the bass line, when I make electric lessons and recording and mixing, if the groove don't make my body move it is not good, if I cannot sit still while listening it means it's good biggrin.gif

QUOTE (skennington @ Dec 12 2008, 02:51 PM) *
Happy 1-year Dejan. And that little finger workout, still a nemesis of mine. laugh.gif Glad to have you here man!

Thanks, just be patient and persistent smile.gif

QUOTE (rokchik @ Dec 12 2008, 02:58 PM) *
Ahhh the "little finger workout" it put me on speaking terms with my pinky laugh.gif laugh.gif It is a great lesson Dejan and I still visit it from time to time when my pinky and I are not on the same page. I think it's one of the best exercises on GMC.

Hope to see many more wonderful lessons from you in the new year smile.gif

rok

Thanks rok, very flattering biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 12 2008, 03:00 PM) *
Great to have you onboard Dejan, I love the classical tunes you do, sounds very cool. Keep rockin mate, and wish you a lot more of happy moments on GMC! smile.gif

Thanks Ivan smile.gif

QUOTE (Fran @ Dec 12 2008, 03:09 PM) *
Congrats on your anniversary Dejan, it's great having you here smile.gif

Thanks Fran smile.gif

QUOTE (AlexLion @ Dec 12 2008, 07:15 PM) *
Happy Anniversary, Dejan:) I`am glad that you created that post, because it made me check that wonderful lesson (i missed it somehow :| ) and I have a lot of fun while practicing it!

Thanks, I am glad you like it, let me know if you need any help with it smile.gif

QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Dec 12 2008, 09:33 PM) *
ITs been a real pleasure having you around Dejan!

The pleasure is all mine Andrew smile.gif

QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Dec 12 2008, 11:17 PM) *
Congrats on the anniversary smile.gif Hopefully there's many more to come

Thanks Trond, who knows what future brings, we'll see biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
superize
Dec 15 2008, 11:08 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
This excercis helped my build strenght in my fingers

Thanks for it Dejan

Happy Anniversity

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:15 AM