Ohm Studio, record, mix, master
Bas Cuthach
Jul 2 2014, 10:21 PM
GMC:er
my friend told me about this program, you can create a project, record, mix and master, and you can have others working on it with you at the same time, so while your recording your next take your friend can be editing your last take, ha ha http://www.ohmstudio.com/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Todd Simpson
Jul 6 2014, 04:14 AM
Looks cool smile.gif I"ll try it! I've tried several of these types of things. My fave used to be MANTIS @ indabamusic.com but that's gone sad.gif It looks like this might be my new fave smile.gif I tried JAMKAZAM but it's still very young and in process of development. This looks like it might be ready to go now!!

QUOTE (Bas Cuthach @ Jul 2 2014, 05:21 PM) *
my friend told me about this program, you can create a project, record, mix and master, and you can have others working on it with you at the same time, so while your recording your next take your friend can be editing your last take, ha ha http://www.ohmstudio.com/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jul 6 2014, 12:32 PM
Looks interesting!!
Have downloaded and will give it a go!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 6 2014, 02:34 PM
Learning Roadie
That looks pretty cool !

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:02 PM