Movie Maker In Windows 7
JTaylor
Dec 20 2011, 10:23 PM
Apprentice Roadie
Trying to do a REC. However, I have a major problem. Windows 7 comes with Windows Live Movie Maker and I cannot stand it. It has no way to import audio like Ivan showed in his tutorial. I have tried to download an earlier version of Movie Maker but it would not run on Windows 7. sad.gif Anyone know what to do here?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
JTaylor
Dec 20 2011, 11:50 PM
Apprentice Roadie
I may have this fixed. We shall see! rolleyes.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 20 2011, 11:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (JTaylor @ Dec 20 2011, 11:50 PM) *
I may have this fixed. We shall see! rolleyes.gif

Naughty boy laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Dec 22 2011, 12:06 AM
Apprentice Roadie
Nope. No fixing it. Movie Maker 2.6 is the only one compatible with Windows 7 and the features are stripped down. Submitted a REC with awful sound quality but I don't know what I can do at this point (without spending a lot of money). Any ideas? sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 22 2011, 12:42 AM
Instructor
Read THIS !

--------------------

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 22 2011, 02:47 AM
Learning Tone Master
shoot a video with your cam, then just drag the video and audio file to the white section in the windows live mm then sync it smile.gif let me know if you still struggling.

Cheers
Dogukan.

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 22 2011, 11:38 AM
Instructor
Oh, sorry to hear that man, yes this MM is a bit different, but still similar. Here's a tutorial on how to edit audio in MM Live.

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essen...t-started?T1=t4

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Dec 22 2011, 10:16 PM
Apprentice Roadie
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Dec 21 2011, 11:42 PM) *
Read THIS !

Thanks Sinisa! I went to that sight and downloaded AVS editor. It looks pretty good, but I haven't had a chance to really explore it yet. I've also had two other replies about getting Live Movie Maker (on Windows 7) to work so, between everything, I should be able to produce a decent video soon! Now, if I can only get better at playing........... laugh.gif

QUOTE (quadrium @ Dec 22 2011, 01:47 AM) *
shoot a video with your cam, then just drag the video and audio file to the white section in the windows live mm then sync it smile.gif let me know if you still struggling.

Cheers
Dogukan.

Thank you! I had no idea I could do that. Sinisa and Ivan also sent replies so, hopefully, I will be able to get something up pretty soon. BTW, it looks like the response to your request for instructor solos has been really good! I actually sat down that afternoon and tried to play a few lines from Acoustica. Let us know when it gets done! Again, best wishes!

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 22 2011, 10:38 AM) *
Oh, sorry to hear that man, yes this MM is a bit different, but still similar. Here's a tutorial on how to edit audio in MM Live.

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essen...t-started?T1=t4

Thank you very much! I almost sent you a PM about this but I wanted to put it on here in case anyone else had the same problem. Also, thank you for your advice and words of encouragement on my REC! I'll be re-submitting soon!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 22 2011, 11:01 PM
Instructor
That AVS editor seems decent,it's worth exploring wink.gif Good luck !

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:10 AM