14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14  
Gmc United Video Collaboration, Instructor/students Video Collaboration
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 23 2014, 09:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Mar 22 2014, 07:01 PM) *
yes indeed biggrin.gif Im working on it!

Great! I'll place you on the list then wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 23 2014, 12:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Procyon @ Mar 20 2014, 06:02 PM) *
Awesome work, guys! And very special thanks for your feedback - I appreciate it very much!
@ Darius: Yes, timing is not perfect in my take - but it seems that for some reason my take is played a bit too fast in the final collab so that it does not match the beat - this is different in my original take. However, thank you all for your great work - I am really honored to be part of this!

Thanx for response mate. I'm not sure how could this happen. When I do the sync I always work on max zoom literaly matching bit to bit. I'm, sorry if really something went wrong but anyway thanx for participating! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Procyon
Mar 23 2014, 07:00 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Mar 23 2014, 12:58 PM) *
Thanx for response mate. I'm not sure how could this happen. When I do the sync I always work on max zoom literaly matching bit to bit. I'm, sorry if really something went wrong but anyway thanx for participating! smile.gif

No problem - it's just strange and I have no explanation, too. Thanks for your reply and great work!

+Quote Post
Huargo
Mar 24 2014, 12:31 PM
Tone Seeker
Really nice video!!!
I really enjoy to see all the people playing this awesome backing track, and the final editing it's super!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 25 2014, 08:23 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (huargo @ Mar 24 2014, 11:31 AM) *
Really nice video!!!
I really enjoy to see all the people playing this awesome backing track, and the final editing it's super!!!

Glad you liked it man! Your take is very expressive and well built and I enjoyed it a lot!

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 12 13 14
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:19 PM