Sweet Child Of Mine Backing Track
Deleted
Mar 8 2009, 10:53 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hi guys,

I'm working on Sweet child of mine and I'm looking for a correct backing track, the only one I found out is 1/2 tone up, but the original song is 1/2 down.

What do I have to do?

Sorry if I wrong section to post this question.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Gilmore
Mar 8 2009, 11:17 AM
GMC:er
There are programs that can change the pitch of the song. I don´t rembember any at the moment, but mabye someone can. I used one , but I completly cant remember the name. I used it for songs like this, so I wouldn´t have to downtune my guitar all the time. Some of these programs can also slow down the tempo without altering the key.

Edit:

I found some programs you can use.

http://www.songsurgeon.com/pages/tempo_pitch.php

http://pitch-change.qarchive.org/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gilmore: Mar 8 2009, 11:24 AM

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Gibson SG 61´ Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2008 OW RW) , Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2003 2TSB MPL), Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Warmoth Telecaster (BlueBurst), Warmoth Custom (CherryBurst).
Accoustic Guitars: Ovation Custom Legend, Ovation Legend (12 string), Martin 000-15M.
Classical Guitars: Jose Ramirez 125 Ano (Cedar), Manuel Rodriguez Model D (Spruce).
Bass: Ibanez SRX500.
Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88es.
Recording interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DPS.

+Quote Post
big harry
Mar 8 2009, 12:42 PM
Learning Roadie - CHALLENGE STAR!
QUOTE (Deleted @ Mar 8 2009, 10:53 AM) *
Hi guys,

I'm working on Sweet child of mine and I'm looking for a correct backing track, the only one I found out is 1/2 tone up, but the original song is 1/2 down.

What do I have to do?

Sorry if I wrong section to post this question.

hey

i am sure you will find here what you are looking for
lots of good stuff in here
watch thi thread from Andrew

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...ost&p=55571

and have fun

cya
Harry

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:19 PM