> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Rock Solo - Beginner, Lesson By Trond Vold
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
7 [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

Tenzin
Jun 15 2013, 09:00 PM
GMC:er
Original lesson: Rock Solo - Beginner by Trond Vold

I am a beginner-intermediate guitar learner and new to GMC. This is the second song i am learning. Thank you Trond for this awesome lesson.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jun 16 2013, 06:42 PM
Instructor
Wellcome again smile.gif You're a very hard working student as I see smile.gif Similar as with Your first take. Overall feeling of Your playing is good but details are the things that take awawy the tiny piece af flavour from Your takes. Basic advices about this take are similar to what i wrote under Your first take smile.gif More precission - it might be a matter of time spend on playing this lesson or meybe You're tensioned too much while playing the licks that are a bit harder.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 16 2013, 07:40 PM
Instructor
Hey mate - I'm with Darius on this one and in order not to retell his words, I will point out that, this solo should be played with feeling and expressiveness, which will greatly improve your sound smile.gif Please focus on your vibrato and bending technique as well as hand coordination - all these should be studied at a low tempo smile.gif

Keep rocking!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 16 2013, 11:48 PM
Instructor
Hi again! Here I have to agree with Cosmin and Darius. You have to work on the techniques that we already listed in the other REC take. Remember to use our search machine to find lessons that fits your tastes and that could help you to improve your technique.
Keep on the hard work!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 18 2013, 10:29 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Almost there, 6.3

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:03 PM