> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Take 2: Hand Synch II, Lesson By Ben Higgins
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
8 [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

maharzan
Jun 23 2013, 05:05 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Original lesson: Hand Synch II by Ben Higgins

Hopefully I got it right this time. Thanks for your feedback as always. :)

Links to previous attempts at this lesson:
http://guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_forum/index.php?showtopic=49154

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 24 2013, 04:53 AM
Instructor
Hi mate! I can note an improvement on this take in the faster section. The synch between both hands an the timing are better so I think that you are on the right track. As we said in the previous take, it's not an easy section and now I can notice that you are getting closer! Keep on the hard work and your playing will be taken to a new level soon! Good job! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jun 24 2013, 11:16 AM
Instructor
Very well done my friend! It's only getting a bit less precision once getting close to the end of the take but those are the hardest parts of the lesson and Your precision is very close to perfect...needs only a bit of work. There are no obvious mistakes, wrong movements or fingers fails. Just a matter of more pracitice..more more and more tongue.gif There was some funny joke about the practice.."If You practiced 8 hours and You think You're done...than go and practice some more ":)
Good job! smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 25 2013, 09:06 AM
Instructor
Hey there Chandra!

I have nothing else to add, so ... more practicing and congrats for having the patience and perseverance!

Great going, man!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 26 2013, 05:57 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Pass: 7.7

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:10 AM