Great Finnish Rock Band That Many Dont Know
Kael
Dec 6 2010, 06:59 PM
GMC:er
People that have played the games Max Payne 2 or Alan Wake will probably have heard this band. But for those who havent been as fortunate, i humbly bring you this. It's a great band, with a knack for producing cd's which hold a high standard all the way through, from start to end. In my opinion more people should know of them.

The bands name is Poets of the Fall. Hope you enjoy! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Kael: Dec 6 2010, 07:04 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 6 2010, 07:13 PM
Instructor
Good song, I liked the singer's voice. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Dec 6 2010, 07:16 PM
Learning Roadie
These guys are one of my favourites!! Their songs are awesome.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Dec 6 2010, 07:30 PM
i like them !!!! thanks for sharing Kael

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 7 2010, 03:21 AM
Very cool stuff. Always great to hear about new bands that I haven't run across before.

Thanks!
Todd

+Quote Post
Bluesberry
Dec 7 2010, 07:41 AM
Learning Roadie
Poets of the Fall is pretty popular here in Finland, they even used to have lots of songs on the radio (actually they might still have, I just don't listen to radio a lot these days). I've always kind of thought that they are too "pop" for me to listen to, but they have their own style. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Dec 7 2010, 08:54 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Wow, what a great band biggrin.gif I'm really digging the vocals, I'm glad clean singing is coming back in vogue. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Nielzsz
Dec 7 2010, 10:22 AM
Learning Roadie
Great song, super sound! And hell yea for Max payne! That was a awesome game biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sugabombs
Dec 24 2010, 04:37 PM
I haven't heard these guys since forever it feels like biggrin.gif Thanks for sharing Kael! And yeah Max Payne 2 is an awesome game! Like Zelda it can be played over and over and over again.

+Quote Post
Fran
Dec 24 2010, 05:44 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Great song, I like their style. Will check out more of them on Spotify! cool.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Jasonius
Dec 24 2010, 06:06 PM
I really enjoyed this song. I was looking at the guitar headstocks to see what they were playing ( a habit of mine) and couldn't see any brand names. Then they did a close-up of the lead solo and an ESP logo snuck in there. HaHa.
It was very nice to be able to understand the lyrics.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:39 AM