Pretty Reckless In Argentina
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 30 2012, 04:10 PM
Instructor
Hi guys! I saw this band live yesterday and they did a good concert. Their singer is really good, she has a great presence on stage and as you can see, she is hot. tongue.gif They only had one album so they played all those songs and added two covers, "Seven Nation Army" by White Stripes and "Aerials" by System of a Down.

The most commented moment was in a song in which two fans got on stage and one of them went topless ohmy.gif

Check some pics from the show here: Pretty Reckless in Argentina

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 30 2012, 05:12 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Haha, yeah Taylor is pretty hot biggrin.gif I bet she went pretty much toplees as well, right?

And I love the band as well, they've got some great songs.

Christian

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
bleez
Jul 30 2012, 10:58 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
some FINE pictures indeed there Gabriel, thanks for the link biggrin.gif Judging by the black tape it looks like Taylor is a bit of a wendy o williams fan.

not heard much of their stuff but 'make me wanna die' is an excellent song.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Jul 31 2012, 02:25 AM
GMC:er
Wow I ´ve never head about this band, great power and a sexy chick singing...why aren´t they famous??

This should be Cirse direction cool.gif

I have heard so many bands thanks to the GMC members laugh.gif

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 31 2012, 02:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Jul 30 2012, 10:25 PM) *
Wow I ´ve never head about this band, great power and a sexy chick singing...why aren´t they famous??

This should be Cirse direction cool.gif

I have heard so many bands thanks to the GMC members laugh.gif

I don't know why they aren't more famous.. they are really good... check what "telam" said...

‎"La visita sirvió para despejar dudas, Momsen justifica la atención sobre su figura, la banda suena bien rockera y su sonido la aleja de la angustia prefabricada, con imitación del sonido punk-rock, de figuras como Avril Lavigne y Paramore, pero además la acerca a una creciente escena local de bandas con chicas que integran CIRSE y NHEM".

fast translation:

"The visit served to dispel doubts, Momsen justifies attention to her figure, the band sounds good rock and their sound away from the anguish of prefabricated imitation of the sound with punk-rock, the likes of Avril Lavigne and Paramore, but also the scene about a growing local bands with girls making up CIRSE and Nhem ".

LINK: http://www.telam.com.ar/nota/33306/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 31 2012, 05:28 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I thought they were kinda famous?

But I think their main problem (which may sound weird) is that Taylor Momsen is too much of a bad girl and is undressing too often (can't believe I say that!), so she draws attention away from the band and the music. Reminds me a bit of Hole, they were an awesome band but Courtney destroyed it all with the way she behaved.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 31 2012, 06:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 31 2012, 01:28 PM) *
I thought they were kinda famous?

But I think their main problem (which may sound weird) is that Taylor Momsen is too much of a bad girl and is undressing too often (can't believe I say that!), so she draws attention away from the band and the music. Reminds me a bit of Hole, they were an awesome band but Courtney destroyed it all with the way she behaved.

That's a very valid reason. His previous TV related projects makes people forget to check the music without preconceptions. Trust me, if you like modern hard rock, their album is killer.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Aug 1 2012, 01:43 AM
GMC:er
Yes but they are a product oriented band and they know it, the same song sang by Adele woudn´t work (maybe if we changed the lyric "you make me wanna diet" hehehe)

Now, besides the hot chick i was paying attention to the guitar sound, extremly powerfull, does anybody hava a clue about how they reach that sound? It sounds like Rammstein

I wish the song lasted one more minute so she will be completely naked tongue.gif

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 1 2012, 01:46 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Jul 31 2012, 09:43 PM) *
Yes but they are a product oriented band and they know it, the same song sang by Adele woudn´t work (maybe if we changed the lyric "you make me wanna diet" hehehe)

Now, besides the hot chick i was paying attention to the guitar sound, extremly powerfull, does anybody hava a clue about how they reach that sound? It sounds like Rammstein

I wish the song lasted one more minute so she will be completely naked tongue.gif

Well, the guitar player used two Marshall JCM and a gibson les paul... not big secret.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:52 PM