3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Modern & Rocker Collaboration, UPLOADS ONLY!!
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 9 2008, 04:59 AM
Instructor
wink.gif
QUOTE (Tjchep @ Jan 8 2008, 11:39 PM) *
I'll do 2nd chorus then! Ill upload it in this post. In a few days smile.gif

tj

Hey Gilmore!! That's sounds very nice! you are always on key. The fast lick sounds perfect. I only hear some problems with the timming of the slower licks (like the first one). Can you notice it? Try to practice it with metronome and then try to be more precise with the note values.
It sounds very good but we can make it sound perfect with not too many effort. wink.gif

gab.-

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
preownedguitar
Jan 9 2008, 07:04 AM
GMC:er
Gab, Worked on it a little. Changed it around a bit.

With Backing trackAttached File  modernrocktake2.mp3 ( 803.44K ) Number of downloads: 179

Guitar SoloAttached File  modernrocktake2guitar.mp3 ( 764.7K ) Number of downloads: 141

Guitar HarmonyAttached File  modernrocktake2harmony.mp3 ( 256.97K ) Number of downloads: 134

-Sean

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strings:
Any 9-42's for strings.
Amp:
Carvin Bel Air 212 (2x12 50 Watt all tube), Carvin 212E Cabinet (2x12 120w)
Gutars:
Ibanez RG2550e Prestige, Galaxy black
94' Fender Stratocaster Black w/Black pearl pickguard
Pedals:
Keeley Flexi 4x12 Ibanez Tube Screamer
Keeley DS-1 Ultra
Keeley Compressor
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Pod X3 Live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 9 2008, 02:18 PM
Instructor
great preowned!! the sound is better! and the interpretation too. I still hear some rhytmic imperfections in the last lick but I'll work on it in the mix.

gab.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gilmore
Jan 9 2008, 04:05 PM
Here is my Take 2, I worked on the timing a little bit. I Hope it is better this time.

[attachment=3587:attachment]

[attachment=3588:attachment]

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Gibson SG 61´ Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2008 OW RW) , Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2003 2TSB MPL), Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Warmoth Telecaster (BlueBurst), Warmoth Custom (CherryBurst).
Accoustic Guitars: Ovation Custom Legend, Ovation Legend (12 string), Martin 000-15M.
Classical Guitars: Jose Ramirez 125 Ano (Cedar), Manuel Rodriguez Model D (Spruce).
Bass: Ibanez SRX500.
Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88es.
Recording interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DPS.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 9 2008, 06:01 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Alright here are mine Gabriel

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Gabriel_Modern_And_Rocker_Collab_Guitar.mp3 ( 2.36MB ) Number of downloads: 109
Attached File  Gabriel_Modern_And_Rocker_Collab_Backing.mp3 ( 2.36MB ) Number of downloads: 145
Attached File  Gabriel_Modern_And_Rocker_Collab_Harmony.mp3 ( 2.36MB ) Number of downloads: 81

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 9 2008, 07:20 PM
Instructor
great Gilmore! Now it sound at tempo! very good.
and very good Uncreator too! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 9 2008, 07:26 PM
Hey gabriel, when i rendered it to MP3, the harmony kinda got lost in the mix, could you fix that for me in the final mix?

+Quote Post
preownedguitar
Jan 9 2008, 08:46 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 9 2008, 09:18 AM) *
great preowned!! the sound is better! and the interpretation too. I still hear some rhytmic imperfections in the last lick but I'll work on it in the mix.

gab.-

Thanks, Yeah the last lick is that Zak Wylde lick and its hard to nail perfect at tempo right yet for me. But, I'm still practicing and getting better everyday.

E---8-10------8-10-8-10---------
B--------8-10------------8-10---- X3
G----------------------------------

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strings:
Any 9-42's for strings.
Amp:
Carvin Bel Air 212 (2x12 50 Watt all tube), Carvin 212E Cabinet (2x12 120w)
Gutars:
Ibanez RG2550e Prestige, Galaxy black
94' Fender Stratocaster Black w/Black pearl pickguard
Pedals:
Keeley Flexi 4x12 Ibanez Tube Screamer
Keeley DS-1 Ultra
Keeley Compressor
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Pod X3 Live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 10 2008, 06:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jan 9 2008, 03:26 PM) *
Hey gabriel, when i rendered it to MP3, the harmony kinda got lost in the mix, could you fix that for me in the final mix?

yes, no problem! wink.gif

QUOTE (preownedguitar @ Jan 9 2008, 04:46 PM) *
Thanks, Yeah the last lick is that Zak Wylde lick and its hard to nail perfect at tempo right yet for me. But, I'm still practicing and getting better everyday.

E---8-10------8-10-8-10---------
B--------8-10------------8-10---- X3
G----------------------------------

it's difficult but it will sound very good if you continue practicing.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 10 2008, 11:16 PM
Hey Gabriel, i finished recording my take smile.gif

Here it is, 1st Chorus.

If you think that i should do another one then please let me know, ill do it smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Fretdancer_rocker_collabBT.mp3 ( 2.36MB ) Number of downloads: 128
Attached File  fretdancer_rocker_collab_no_BT.mp3 ( 420.06K ) Number of downloads: 86

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 11 2008, 02:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jan 10 2008, 07:16 PM) *
Hey Gabriel, i finished recording my take smile.gif

Here it is, 1st Chorus.

If you think that i should do another one then please let me know, ill do it smile.gif

Excelent Fret! Very nice melodies! it reminds me to Iron Maiden. I only hear a problem when you play the slide to the first note... you play the note a bit late... Can you hear it?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 11 2008, 09:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tjchep @ Jan 8 2008, 11:39 PM) *
I'll do 2nd chorus then! Ill upload it in this post. In a few days smile.gif

tj

Edit: I'm actually having some serious trouble with my computer, the usb ports are not reading anything I put in them. So if all fails ill go to my friends house and record them Saturday or Sunday.

ok Tjchep, no problem. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 11 2008, 11:09 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 10 2008, 07:54 PM) *
Excelent Fret! Very nice melodies! it reminds me to Iron Maiden. I only hear a problem when you play the slide to the first note... you play the note a bit late... Can you hear it?

Thanks biggrin.gif smile.gif. Yeah that happened many times when i was doing various takes. It also happened when i recorded I'm Alright. Its very strange but its probably me blink.gif

i was listening to it just now and yeah i can hear it, i also spotted another mistake hehe biggrin.gif. Should i record it again?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 13 2008, 05:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jan 11 2008, 07:09 PM) *
Thanks biggrin.gif smile.gif. Yeah that happened many times when i was doing various takes. It also happened when i recorded I'm Alright. Its very strange but its probably me blink.gif

i was listening to it just now and yeah i can hear it, i also spotted another mistake hehe biggrin.gif. Should i record it again?

It's ok! You have to practice a bit of slides. Check my Steve Vai Melodies lesson. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Jan 15 2008, 07:51 PM
Here it is, sorry about the wait guys! For those of you who didnt know, the computer I use to record broke down and that was the only computer I could use for it. Did it at a friends.

Attached File  collabtimBT.mp3 ( 601.22K ) Number of downloads: 229

Attached File  collabtimnoBT.mp3 ( 601.22K ) Number of downloads: 147

There you go, great backing track too!

I go out the chords alot, and its really off tempo, o well wink.gif.

man terrible tone too.

tj

This post has been edited by Tjchep: Jan 18 2008, 03:45 AM

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 15 2008, 08:39 PM
Instructor
Great Tjchep! Thank you very much for the solo! I'll tell you some tips when I finish the final mix. wink.gif

Well.. we just need the Zephyr's participation! smile.gif Where are you Zephyr? blink.gif

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 19 2008, 08:58 PM
Any news on how its coming along? smile.gif

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 19 2008, 09:50 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jan 19 2008, 01:58 PM) *
Any news on how its coming along? smile.gif

i think zephyr is missing... unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 20 2008, 12:46 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jan 19 2008, 05:50 PM) *
i think zephyr is missing... unsure.gif

yes.. that's true.. I'm waiting for him but he hasn't appeared online since january 13th. I send him a personal message. I'm working on the mix. Let's wait some days and then , if he doen't appear I'll record his part. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 20 2008, 12:49 AM
Ahh, that sucks. Hopefully he'll be on soon.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:15 AM