6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Cliffs Of Dover Cover Video-collaberation Signup Thread!
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 22 2008, 09:23 PM
Instructor
Maybe something similar mate, I improvised on this one, and it was one of the first takes so I didn't memorize it properly.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ParalyzedHorse
Dec 22 2008, 09:40 PM
GMC:er
[quote name='Praetorian' date='Dec 22 2008, 08:03 AM' post='307024']
Which pod has that preset?

I have the pod xt

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Dec 28 2008, 04:57 AM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Still waiting for Gus and Tjchep. I have heard from both and they say they are still involved...just need to get those videos in guys!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
kjutte
Dec 28 2008, 02:19 PM
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Dec 28 2008, 04:57 AM) *
Still waiting for Gus and Tjchep. I have heard from both and they say they are still involved...just need to get those videos in guys!

If you guys don't have time to play it right off the tab, just improvise somethnig similiar.
We gotta finish this soon tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gus
Dec 30 2008, 04:34 PM
QUOTE (kjutte @ Dec 28 2008, 02:19 PM) *
If you guys don't have time to play it right off the tab, just improvise somethnig similiar.
We gotta finish this soon tongue.gif

Yes. You are right. I am almost there, though.

It just took me more time than I thought. tongue.gif

Sorry for the delay!

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jan 3 2009, 07:59 PM
Last chance guys...I am going to have to offer the slots to others!

--------------------
Ben

Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Jan 3 2009, 08:29 PM
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Jan 3 2009, 07:59 PM) *

Just go ahead and offer myn to someone else.

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
Gus
Jan 5 2009, 03:55 PM
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Jan 3 2009, 07:59 PM) *

I am sorry I won´t be able to record it this week. sad.gif

Please can someone overtake it?

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Jan 5 2009, 04:18 PM
Instructor
I cannot wait for this!I want the video already!! cool.gif wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dreamcatcher
Jan 5 2009, 05:21 PM
I have never done any video collab and not sure how to go about any part of it ...however i just finished learning the entire tune your working on...so if there is something you would like me to throw together i will try my best to understand how you want it done and get it to ya asap smile.gif

--------------------
" Free Your Mind and Your Axe Will Follow" Vernon Reid (Living Colour)

+Quote Post
Vaialation1232
Jan 6 2009, 01:51 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey, Gus has given me the OK to take his part (1st chorus)...never done one of these...is it okay if i just do with the backing track cause i use a webcam...so it is hard to do it without the backing track and get the timing right

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jan 6 2009, 02:00 AM
Great! We have actually had a bunch of different guys step up to take these spots over! The more the merrier!!! What I will do is, all the guys that submit their takes at the end, will be included in the collaberation. I will put together a collection of videos of everyone that submitted their video at the end of the collab so nobody is left out!

--------------------
Ben

Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Vaialation1232
Jan 6 2009, 02:05 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Jan 5 2009, 05:00 PM) *
Great! We have actually had a bunch of different guys step up to take these spots over! The more the merrier!!! What I will do is, all the guys that submit their takes at the end, will be included in the collaberation. I will put together a collection of videos of everyone that submitted their video at the end of the collab so nobody is left out!

K cool, but can i play over the backing track and just submit that? or do i need both with and without?

+Quote Post
Vaialation1232
Jan 6 2009, 04:15 AM
Learning Rock Star
Heres my take, with and without backing....sorry for sound and mistakes (threw it together today)...tried to do it ASAP though, thanks!

(Backing, then no backing)

This post has been edited by Vaialation1232: Jan 6 2009, 04:28 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Cliffs_With2.mov ( 11.55MB ) Number of downloads: 133
Attached File  Cliffs_Without.mov ( 11.68MB ) Number of downloads: 68

+Quote Post
berko
Jan 6 2009, 04:40 PM
Ah, I see vaialation has got his take first after signing up today...

I had to study for an exam yesterday and I had to write it today dry.gif which only left me this afternoon for practicing and recordin. At last I'm finished [brushes the sweat off his face] ohmy.gif
Anyway I'll let Praetorian to decide which one fits in better (the B&W style is pure coincidence...).

Oh, and I managed to do mine in avi, if that makes it easier smile.gif Thanks again for the opportunity Prae (may I call you Ben?) biggrin.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  cliffs_of_dover_berko.avi ( 15.39MB ) Number of downloads: 92

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jan 6 2009, 06:40 PM
QUOTE (berko @ Jan 6 2009, 10:40 AM) *
Ah, I see vaialation has got his take first after signing up today...

I had to study for an exam yesterday and I had to write it today dry.gif which only left me this afternoon for practicing and recordin. At last I'm finished [brushes the sweat off his face] ohmy.gif
Anyway I'll let Praetorian to decide which one fits in better (the B&W style is pure coincidence...).

Oh, and I managed to do mine in avi, if that makes it easier smile.gif Thanks again for the opportunity Prae (may I call you Ben?) biggrin.gif

I would prefer to be called Ben! I plan to include everyone who submits a video. If it is longer than the original, that's fine!

--------------------
Ben

Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Dreamcatcher
Jan 6 2009, 07:05 PM
I am curently warming up on my part..having some sound issues I am having my fiance pick up some cords just in case i cannot resolve the quality issue...however she will not be home till tommorow morning my time...I am thinking I will still have my part in by this evening my time...if you all feel the sound quality is not good enough I'll rework it tommorow when I have some new cords

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dreamcatcher
Jan 7 2009, 07:04 AM
Ya I had something come up today ...I apologise for the delay ..tommorow I will get that vid up and see what ya all think.

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:56 AM