Can't Lock On To The Forum, paypal account ran out
ItsMe
Dec 22 2009, 11:39 AM
GMC:er
Hm,

the original paypal account i used for gmc is inactive since I moved from the US to germany and the bank account doesn't exist any longer. Have some problems with my new paypal account, so no GMC for me since a month or so. But I could still lock into the forum. Now since the new version of GMC is up i can't lock in any longer. Just write this from a computer where I kept GMC running. : ) (server at work, not good have to lock out tonight)

So the question is, the new version doesn't allow people that don't pay to use the forum any longer ?

If this is so, I am very sad and hope I can get my paypal problems sorted out. If not goodbye to you all. Was nice here
Hope to see you all soon

Check my myspace profile for a litte acoustic EP
www.myspace.com/aloneinboston

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all

ITsME

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ItsMe: Dec 22 2009, 11:41 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- ItsMe   Can't Lock On To The Forum   Dec 22 2009, 11:39 AM
- - MickeM   Please PM Kris or Maria! Or in your case sinc...   Dec 22 2009, 11:50 AM
- - tonymiro   Pretty certain that you should still have access t...   Dec 22 2009, 12:05 PM
nnn
nnn

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:41 AM