> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

29 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 >  
Pavelducati's Start Line
pavelducati
Oct 18 2014, 11:53 AM
GMC:er
Hi, Cosmin.
It was a very hard period in my life.
I am really exhausted I think I need a vacation but I not now.
In spite of everything I train always.

I can't get to you. I am sure we'll see you in November.

I started to record some covers.
I don't like my performance but doing this motivates me and I hope one day will come)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p4uei5dfzke2ok6/D...014.39.m4a?dl=0

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 18 2014, 03:00 PM
Instructor
haha!! Hello matey! Listen, we can record this one as well smile.gif I love it and it's one of my favorite tunes - we also played it as a cover in a few concerts wink.gif Here's our version, featuring two members from a friend band biggrin.gif

I was only singing in this one, but I still hope you will enjoy it biggrin.gif

Now, I have listened to the recording and I think it's very nicely done! Now for the possible things that you can do to make it sound better:

- the clean intro is a bit too distorted - the tone I mean - it could have the gain a notch down
- the verse groove could be tighter, as for instance the ending at 01:46 is a bit noisy
- the riff at 02:35 could be played tighter

I do hope you get a vacation and also, that your hard days have passed - I know how it feels to be burnt out sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Oct 18 2014, 08:45 PM
Cool!!!!!! biggrin.gif

I remember you told me that you like BB(me too)

I am training "open your eyes" too.
It would be great to do something interesting with you.
You told me You will be in Romania after November,9.

wink.gif

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 19 2014, 09:51 AM
Instructor
Hey mate biggrin.gif Very good - I need to remember it, as I haven't played it since July when I shot the Tremonti review laugh.gif I will be at home after November 9th be away from Bucharest again between 13-21 November, as I have to make a trip to Poland. Things are always on the move here, but tell me when you think you'd like to come see Bucharest and we'll see what's what smile.gif

QUOTE (pavelducati @ Oct 18 2014, 07:45 PM) *
Cool!!!!!! biggrin.gif

I remember you told me that you like BB(me too)

I am training "open your eyes" too.
It would be great to do something interesting with you.
You told me You will be in Romania after November,9.

wink.gif

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Oct 20 2014, 11:46 AM
Hi.
I will be in Europe between November 18-20.
Maybe it would be great to visit you in November 28-30?
I recorded video )

I think that my guitar is not in tune a little.
I will correct next weekend)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wek8tne0pyf3z5c/D...20Jane.mp4?dl=0

This post has been edited by pavelducati: Oct 20 2014, 11:49 AM

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Oct 20 2014, 12:52 PM
Hm,it is not easy to plan.
My business trip is corrected. I will be in Amsterdam in November 26-28.
So,we go to December

))

Everything is for better

This post has been edited by pavelducati: Oct 20 2014, 12:53 PM

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 21 2014, 07:53 AM
Instructor
Hey matey!

December works fine for me, as I don't have anything programmed in terms of traveling in that month smile.gif

I see you have the Yamaha monitors? biggrin.gif The HS7 set maybe? biggrin.gif

Indeed, the guitar has a bit of a tuning issue, but that can be fixed of course - otherwise, there are small spots in which you could make things sound a bit more fluid - such as 02:39. I think that simply playing this one a bit more, will make it sound groovier and tighter! There's not much else I can say about it right now, as technically you have it nailed nicely! It's the interpretation that needs work now wink.gif

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Oct 24 2014, 01:03 PM
Hi,it is Yamaha HS5.
That is great, will plan on December.
))
It's time to train for our meeting)

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 25 2014, 05:20 PM
Instructor
Ah hehe, I have the HS7 set biggrin.gif Bought it last year and I am very happy with them wink.gif

I have learned the solo from 'Ties that bind' as today I have shot a comparative review for PRS - Tremonti USA Vs. Tremonti SE - here it is, if you wanna see it smile.gif

This solo is a bit easier than the one in 'Open your eyes' but the main riff, is pretty darn difficult! How are you faring with 'Open your eyes'?

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Oct 25 2014, 05:28 PM

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Dec 7 2014, 11:19 AM
Hi,Cosmin.

Yes,I was very busy but I never stopped my training.

I like your solo Alter Bridge very much.
I will follow you and learn it)

I recorded again my skillet cover.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3t34ja2s6fu7z1c/w...20dark.mp4?dl=0

And I am working on WASP cover.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixf3jtomgl82hx6/W...020.03.m4a?dl=0

I am not ready yet.

I need to develop my technics by doing exercises.

wink.gif

This post has been edited by pavelducati: Dec 7 2014, 06:06 PM

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Dec 9 2014, 10:19 PM
My today attempt.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/unrktsklv4hyhbe/W...200.15.m4a?dl=0

On Sunday I will record open your eyes cover)

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 11 2014, 12:57 PM
Instructor
Heeeeeey!

What's up amigo? I see you've been very, very busy biggrin.gif The good thing though is that you are evolving all the time smile.gif Your riffs sound VERY tight and aside the faster passages where you need to slow down a bit and practice them in order to be able to play them as tight and clean as possible, I see not issues!

Indeed, practicing some GMC lessons based on alternate picking/legato could improve your technique, thing which will be clearly seen in the playing when you record such nice covers!

I have also listened to the solo and I think that it only needs a bit more playing to sound more natural and focus on the pitches when bending - they are 95% practically in tune, but they are still a bit under pitch sometimes. But mate, as I said, your evolution is clear and you are definitely on the good path! Look back a bit and see where you were about this time, last year smile.gif You will probably smile biggrin.gif Let's see the Alter bridge tune then biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Dec 11 2014, 04:25 PM
Hi,yes.
It is a very hard time for me.
All time I spend in the office.
I became very nervous but the guitar helps me to recover and not to
lose myself.
And also I really miss our communication
I hope that next year will calm down and I will see you finally
and play with you.
I would like to go further with you.
My result is because of you.
You inspire me and help to grow.
I would like to spend more time for the guitar and hope that it will be
able soon.

)))

This post has been edited by pavelducati: Dec 11 2014, 04:27 PM

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 12 2014, 04:58 PM
Instructor
Howdy mate - as I told you, your progress is damn obvious EVERY time biggrin.gif You owe it to yourself that you are evolving wink.gif

Keep up the good work and write me when you have new stuff or you want to ask anything wink.gif

I would also think about recommending some technical exercises for you, based on GMC lessons - what do you think? smile.gif This one will take things to the next level:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Altern...king-Workout-1/

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Dec 13 2014, 09:45 PM
Hi,Cosmin.

Nice lesson. I started to work with it.
In parallel I am preparing my new cover.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ieysiinckdtcxs2/W...o%20v2.mp4?dl=0

And I am going to finish open your eyes next weekend.

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 14 2014, 01:53 PM
Instructor
Hey bro!

This one is indeed pretty extensive and it features a lot of techniques! What I would suggest, would be to make sure that you reach all the intended pitches when bending, make the vibrato sound more in pitch and a bit wider and isolate the faster licks and slow them down so that you may become able to play them clean and ingood timing at a slow speed. Then after speeding them back up and implementing them into the context. That's pretty much what I'd do, in order to take this piece to the next level smile.gif

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Dec 25 2014, 09:13 PM
Hi, Cosmin.
I am working hard.
I would like to surprise you and I am preparing my new year greetings for you!)))))
It is just a little from it :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/grvwufma1wjb9kx/vox.wav?dl=0
I will tell you everything after.
My friend from Kiev helps me with vocal and drums))) but the guitar is mine))
I will show you soon

This post has been edited by pavelducati: Dec 25 2014, 09:23 PM

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 26 2014, 04:20 PM
Instructor
Hey mate!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you!

Wow! You have a drummer/vocalist! Amazing biggrin.gif I am looking forward to hearing the rest! How about the bass guitar? Who will record that one? smile.gif

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Jan 3 2015, 01:18 PM
Hi, Cosmin.
Happy New Year!!!

In the beginning of new year I would like to wish you more and more inspiring things!
New songs, new interesting meetings with great people and self balance.

About your exercise:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyyazmbuvpjph94/GMC.mov?dl=0

I am working on it.
In parallel I am going to finish "open your eyes" cover.

We have not a drummer we make cover together with my friend from Kiev, his name is Roman.
We made drummers in EZ Drummer and Roman is finishing vocal and bass guitar.

I hope we will show soon)))

And I am working on this :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1j14uecwt816z7/Blackbird.mov?dl=0

This is original http://youtu.be/JUh8NOTW1Ws

Would you like to do it together?

This post has been edited by pavelducati: Jan 3 2015, 08:58 PM

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Jan 5 2015, 08:19 PM
I try to understand video record)))

I hope it better

www.dropbox.com/s/eqaq37p7k2f4z0z/GMC%201.mov?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/057tkwrisexnsgm/W...o06.01.mp4?dl=0
smile.gif

This post has been edited by pavelducati: Jan 6 2015, 04:07 PM

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:17 PM