> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

Cosmin's Video Chat Lesson Notes
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 6 2011, 03:43 PM
Instructor
Hey guys!

What do you say if this Thursday we should discuss a little about re-orchestrating songs? I like the idea of transforming a song in a totally different thing - not only because you get to learn that song but also because you get to exercise your compositional and orchestrating skills, which I think that are very important smile.gif I have prepared something nice for you (it's a surprise) but for now, I can tell you that it has interesting chords, hybrid picking and a little country solo at the end tongue.gif

...so WHO'S with me??? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
13 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Qenzoz
Jun 6 2011, 03:49 PM
GMC:er
I am biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 6 2011, 03:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Qenzoz @ Jun 6 2011, 02:49 PM) *
I am biggrin.gif tongue.gif

biggrin.gif great! I'm looking forward to it!

+Quote Post
dark dude
Jun 6 2011, 03:52 PM
Sounds good!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 6 2011, 05:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
Sounds awesome! I'm also in smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 6 2011, 05:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Jun 6 2011, 04:32 PM) *
Sounds awesome! I'm also in smile.gif

Dogukan smile.gif how's it going with installing the software?

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jun 6 2011, 05:37 PM
Learning Tone Master
Still getting errors sad.gif I will reinstall and try it again.

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
K1R
Jun 6 2011, 05:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
I love this idea smile.gif I'm with you!

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 6 2011, 05:41 PM
Instructor
Let's build an army then ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Maris
Jun 6 2011, 08:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
This sounds interesting ! I hope not to forget about the chat, so count me in.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 6 2011, 08:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Maris @ Jun 6 2011, 07:33 PM) *
This sounds interesting ! I hope not to forget about the chat, so count me in.

I'll remind you biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2011, 08:32 AM
Instructor
Hey guys!

I will be waiting for you in the chat room this evening tongue.gif stay tuned for interesting info along the day wink.gif

+Quote Post
velci
Jun 9 2011, 09:08 AM
Learning Roadie
I'll be there too

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2011, 09:19 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (velci @ Jun 9 2011, 08:08 AM) *
I'll be there too

Awesome! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 9 2011, 09:28 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
I'll be there! I better start tuning down my guitar to drop C now wink.gif

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2011, 09:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 9 2011, 08:28 AM) *
I'll be there! I better start tuning down my guitar to drop C now wink.gif

Christian

I'll bring both axes smile.gif the E standard tuned and the C tuned one biggrin.gif so that I can be able to discuss with people that don't have the possibility to down tune.

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 9 2011, 10:20 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Damn, I missed the chat...I can't tell you why, otherwise Ben will make me do unspeakable things ph34r.gif

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2011, 10:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jun 9 2011, 09:20 PM) *
Damn, I missed the chat...I can't tell you why, otherwise Ben will make me do unspeakable things ph34r.gif

Christian

smile.gif well, next Thursday. I'll be in the same place biggrin.gif and hopefully you'll be there as well wink.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Amir Razmara
Jun 10 2011, 07:11 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 6 2011, 02:43 PM) *
hybrid picking Song
Hey guys!

What do you say if this Thursday we should discuss a little about re-orchestrating songs? I like the idea of transforming a song in a totally different thing - not only because you get to learn that song but also because you get to exercise your compositional and orchestrating skills, which I think that are very important smile.gif I have prepared something nice for you (it's a surprise) but for now, I can tell you that it has interesting chords, hybrid picking and a little country solo at the end tongue.gif

...so WHO'S with me??? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Cosmin Let me know where I can look for the guitar pro arrangement of this song. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 10 2011, 08:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Amir Razmara @ Jun 10 2011, 06:11 PM) *
Cosmin Let me know where I can look for the guitar pro arrangement of this song. biggrin.gif

Hey Amir! I'll post it tomorrow tongue.gif in this thread here biggrin.gif let me know if you need any help with it after it's posted wink.gif

cheerios!

Cosmin

+Quote Post

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:33 AM