> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Cosmin's Video Chat Lesson Notes
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 12 2011, 12:43 PM
Instructor
Hey mates! here's the GP file containing the re-orchestration of Mr. Marley's nice tune 'No woman, no cry' I'm here for your questions and on Thursday we'll talk a little about it again so that everything is clear smile.gif wink.gif have fun!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  No_Woman__No_Cry.gp5 ( 5.49K ) Number of downloads: 161

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 13 2011, 09:54 AM
Instructor
Hey guys!

Are you ready for this Thursday's topic? Since I figured out that many of you would like to hone their improvisation skills, I am going to dedicate this video chat session to IMPROVISING - Where do we start from, in order to work our way up in learning how to easily express ourselves with the aid of our instrument - the almighty guitar! smile.gif

Let's have a blast!! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 13 2011, 06:52 PM
Instructor
Here's the Hybrid picking variations we discussed about smile.gif

enjoy mates and don't forget

- use the pick on the B string and your middle finger on the high e string wink.gif
- slow tempo first, makes your practice perfect
- don't let the notes ring too much otherwise they'll become muddy smile.gif try to be clean and a little percussive wink.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jun 13 2011, 06:52 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Hybrid_Picking_Exercises.gp5 ( 2.18K ) Number of downloads: 152

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 16 2011, 04:06 PM
Instructor
Mates smile.gif I'm happy to announce that we'll be having a surprise guest on today's video chat session smile.gif hope you'll enjoy it wink.gif

+Quote Post
dark dude
Jun 16 2011, 05:37 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 16 2011, 04:06 PM) *
Mates smile.gif I'm happy to announce that we'll be having a surprise guest on today's video chat session smile.gif hope you'll enjoy it wink.gif

ohmy.gif

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 19 2011, 12:32 PM
Instructor
Hi GMC!

Here's the Dorian backing track from Thursday's video chat session smile.gif have fun with it, I'll post some licks a little later on! In the mean time, have a go with my new lesson - 'Common Notes' it is a good reference for your lick building in the Dorian and Blues modes and also for targeting certain desired notes.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Blues_Dorian.wav ( 16.65MB ) Number of downloads: 171

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 20 2011, 10:56 AM
Instructor
Alright mates! Let's get down and dirty this Thursday with some riffing smile.gif we're going to chit chat over some riffs and rhythmic variations in drop C, which I used in the fresh Stripsearch recordings we're doing these days.

I'll provide drum tracks as well so you can go crazy over them tongue.gif so what else can I say: See you guys on Thursday - same time same place! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 23 2011, 07:45 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Thank you for a wonderful time in the videochat tonight! Here are the promised materials:

- Drum groove 1
- Drum groove 2
- Stripsearch - 'Unlike you' Drums and guitar
- Stripsearch - 'Unlike you' Drums
- Stripsearch - Unlike you LIVE Version which has the riff smile.gif

I'll also upload the GP containing the lick played over the riff

Please use the thread called 'Working with drums' to upload anything drum related or ask any drum related question

Looking forward to your questions guys!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jun 23 2011, 07:57 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Stripsearch_Riff_Drums_and_Guitars.mp3 ( 1.73MB ) Number of downloads: 161
Attached File  Stripsearch_Riff_Drums.mp3 ( 1.73MB ) Number of downloads: 145
Attached File  Drum_groove_1.wav ( 1.68MB ) Number of downloads: 130
Attached File  Drum_groove_2.wav ( 1.68MB ) Number of downloads: 148
Attached File  Stripsearch___Unlike_you____Live_TC.mp3 ( 10.47MB ) Number of downloads: 165

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 26 2011, 04:41 PM
Instructor
here's the short Stripsearch Lick we've been discussing around last time smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Unlike_You___Breakdown_Lick.gp5 ( 2.18K ) Number of downloads: 141

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 27 2011, 04:03 PM
Instructor
Ladies and gents! This Thursday I'll be waiting for you at 8 PM London Time for a session on Pentatonic phrasing/ licks! We'll incorporate country style bends and quirky vibrato as well tongue.gif so see you on Thursday for another episode of Cosmin TV!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 4 2011, 04:36 PM
Instructor
Hey mates! This Thursday's video chat will be dedicated to riffing - open discussion on various examples! I'm waiting for you all for a delightful late evening chit chat with the guitar in our hands!

Who's in!?

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jul 4 2011, 05:42 PM
Sounds cool, i will try! might arrive a bit little

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 4 2011, 05:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Jul 4 2011, 04:42 PM) *
Sounds cool, i will try! might arrive a bit little

Hehe, looking forward to it smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 11 2011, 05:12 PM
Instructor
My friends! This Thursday I'm planning on talking about how you can nicely end a groove by working with your guitar over drum fills. Being able to play nice and tight with the drum track is a very important trait! Can't wait to see you guys and share the ideas I'm having smile.gif We'll learn how to divide bars and build phrases using these rhythm elements!

Who's with me? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 18 2011, 12:11 PM
Instructor
smile.gif this Thursday - soloing is on the menu, but garnished with chords biggrin.gif

We'll discuss a little about how to implement chord structures in your solos, that will provide a very nice flavor and consistency wink.gif

Hope to see as many as you guys over, this Thursday at 8 Pm London time, as usual biggrin.gif

Here are the tracks from last Tursday - experiment with them remembering what we discussed:

- phrase using the drum elements: rhythmically and in respect to the drum element pitch (high pitched notes for high pitched drum elements and the same for the low ones)
- I have provided a slow tempo version (95 Bpm) and a faster one (120 Bpm)

Have fun and if there are any questions, shoot out smile.gif I'd love to help you out wink.gif

https://rapidshare.com/files/2621781032/New...ZIP_archive.zip

+Quote Post
DreamForge
Jul 19 2011, 03:00 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 6 2011, 02:43 PM) *
Hey guys!

What do you say if this Thursday we should discuss a little about re-orchestrating songs? I like the idea of transforming a song in a totally different thing - not only because you get to learn that song but also because you get to exercise your compositional and orchestrating skills, which I think that are very important smile.gif I have prepared something nice for you (it's a surprise) but for now, I can tell you that it has interesting chords, hybrid picking and a little country solo at the end tongue.gif

...so WHO'S with me??? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

damn i hate when i missed your lessons and it was a month ago sad.gif... i having really hard times about this topic can we return in the future video chats to this topic? (im really starting to think clear my thursday night smile.gif)

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 18 2011, 11:11 AM) *
smile.gif this Thursday - soloing is on the menu, but garnished with chords biggrin.gif

We'll discuss a little about how to implement chord structures in your solos, that will provide a very nice flavor and consistency wink.gif

Hope to see as many as you guys over, this Thursday at 8 Pm London time, as usual biggrin.gif

Here are the tracks from last Tursday - experiment with them remembering what we discussed:

- phrase using the drum elements: rhythmically and in respect to the drum element pitch (high pitched notes for high pitched drum elements and the same for the low ones)

Have fun and if there are any questions, shoot out smile.gif I'd love to help you out wink.gif

and this topic sound very interesting if there is no a big trobule i will be there at thursday smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 20 2011, 02:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DreamForge @ Jul 19 2011, 02:00 PM) *
damn i hate when i missed your lessons and it was a month ago sad.gif... i having really hard times about this topic can we return in the future video chats to this topic? (im really starting to think clear my thursday night smile.gif)

and this topic sound very interesting if there is no a big trobule i will be there at thursday smile.gif

Hey mate, looking forward to have you with us tomorrow smile.gif regarding the re-orchestration based v-chats, you gave me a good suggestion for next week, so be here next Thursday as well! biggrin.gif see you!

+Quote Post
DreamForge
Jul 20 2011, 05:10 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 20 2011, 01:49 PM) *
Hey mate, looking forward to have you with us tomorrow smile.gif regarding the re-orchestration based v-chats, you gave me a good suggestion for next week, so be here next Thursday as well! biggrin.gif see you!

im afraid that GMC forum doesnt have "like" button as Facebook smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 20 2011, 11:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DreamForge @ Jul 20 2011, 04:10 PM) *
im afraid that GMC forum doesnt have "like" button as Facebook smile.gif

Your presence at the v-chat means 'Like' for me biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
JD_
Jul 21 2011, 05:56 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Mate, I made it this far (230am) but Im wiped, vid chat sounds great too, shames. Have a good one and Ill try n meet up sometime soon, Cheers! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 18 2011, 11:11 AM) *

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:41 PM