Jammed Fingerr =x......
ErosDervishi
Jun 20 2009, 04:40 PM
GMC:er
hey watsup everybody im eros i just signed up like 2 weeks ago, and i was wunderin if any1 could help me with my situation , so like 2 or 3 weeks ago my friend roundhouse kicked my third finger and it got badly jammed . Now i still feel pain on my third finger when i bend with it , do u think i shud stop playing for awhile , or will it go away eventually ... cause i don't want to stop playing cause im new to gmc and im learning so much stuff rite now =D thanx alot for yur help biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bnosam
Jun 20 2009, 05:06 PM
Just ice it to keep the swelling down and rest your finger.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 20 2009, 08:16 PM
Roundhouse kicked your friend back... failing that just kick him in the balls!

As for the second problem... umm... I messed up my hand once while flipping over a bmx bike. Had to stop playing the guitar for a little while else it would of skinned me fingers to the bone.

I suggest keeping off that finger at least if it's painful and checking your finger for a hairline fracture if it's still hurting 3 weeks later?

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Jun 20 2009, 08:17 PM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 20 2009, 11:18 PM
Instructor
I suggest waiting some time before you finger gets back into normal condition. You won't loose much time trust me. Keep it safe, that is the most important thing. Cheers

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Jun 21 2009, 01:54 AM
As Ivan said. Keep it safe and try no don't do too much effort with that finger, so it will be healed sooner

+Quote Post
ErosDervishi
Jun 21 2009, 01:58 AM
thanxx alot for the advice guys i think il try to let it heal for awhile

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 21 2009, 02:21 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (ErosDervishi @ Jun 21 2009, 02:58 AM) *
thanxx alot for the advice guys i think il try to let it heal for awhile

That's a good idea! In the mean time you can always read some theory and prepare the lesson plan which you can execute once finger heals...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:18 AM