I Need Your Help Guys
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 20 2009, 12:40 PM
GMC:er
I am now head of the portals for Gear and Genres and I need your help especially in the genres area for the time being.

I've worked on this article today so far to add 3 lists at the bottom and I want your input into the lists. The idea behind it is to give new listeners a step into a genre. So please add your favourites to the lists but please only ones that are big and will introduce people to those genres.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/index.php/Death_Metal

Here is one for Death Metal so if you want to add some bands then please do. Other articles will be written by me shortly and if anybody else wants to write an article with the included 3 lists at the end then please do and I will feature it on the Genre Portal Main Page.

Cheers,

OC

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Jan 20 2009, 12:49 PM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 20 2009, 01:49 PM
Instructor
I really enjoyed reading this, very informative.
I think this is a great addition and very useful to develop your musical culture!
Great job man!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 20 2009, 02:13 PM
GMC:er
I'm going to be including this information for all major genres. Then I will delve down into sub genres a bit more.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 20 2009, 02:19 PM
Instructor
Awesome!
I can't really suggest any names for Death as I'm foreign to that genre, but will help with other genres!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:26 PM