Braer - Mtp Assignment Thread, December 2009
Emir Hot
Dec 3 2009, 08:32 PM
Instructor
Here is the thread for posting assignments. The first one is on Sunday - 6th December.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
braer1
Dec 5 2009, 05:10 PM
GMC:er

i hope this will do

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 5 2009, 05:40 PM
Instructor
Thanks for the video. You're almost there. You missed a couple of notes in the last position. This needs to be fixed. Read the chart carefuly.

The main problem here is the tempo. Your are way off the metronome. I wanted you to play this in 8th notes. That means that you have to play 2 notes per beat - one metronome beat = 2 notes. So your first beat will be the 1st note and the second beat will be your 3rd note. You should stick to that like a robot smile.gif Metronome is there for the big reason and you have to follow the tempo with no slowing down or speeding up. I hope you understand my point so I would like to see the fixed take as soon as you can so we can move on.

Also please position your camera to catch the whole neck. I couldn't see the position one properly.

See you soon.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
braer1
Dec 5 2009, 06:00 PM
ok:) ill make a new vid of it tomorrow or later today smile.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 5 2009, 06:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (braer1 @ Dec 5 2009, 05:00 PM) *
ok:) ill make a new vid of it tomorrow or later today smile.gif

Thanks smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
braer1
Dec 6 2009, 01:30 AM

sorry about the low volume, i dident notice thill after i was finished that i forgot to turn my amp on xD just turn the volume on your speakers up and you will hear it smile.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 7 2009, 11:04 AM
Instructor
Excellent man smile.gif That's waaaay better. It always makes me happy when I see progress like this. Lets now do something more challenging with these shapes.

Check the disscusion thread for the next one. This was a great job.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:19 AM