Grindguer - Mtp Assignment Thread, March 2010
Emir Hot
Mar 11 2010, 05:26 PM
Instructor
Hi

Please post your assignments here.

Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GrindGuer
Mar 12 2010, 05:25 PM
Experienced Rock Star & Challenge Star
Hey Emir,
I had some time today to work on my first assignment. I know quite well this patterns, so I could make a recording of what you asked for.

I'm now going to learn your triplet feel riffing lesson. it sounds great but I have a lot of work to do to play it at full tempo...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
�Million-to-one chances crop up nine times out of ten.�
― Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 12 2010, 05:38 PM
Instructor
Awesome. I'll get back to you on discussion thread for the next one.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
GrindGuer
Mar 16 2010, 11:32 PM
Hey Emir,
here is the 2nd assignment. As I said before, I still have to work on this, to be able to start from any string.
It's not a perfect take, but maybe it will be good enough. Anyway, I'm still working on it.
Cheers

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 17 2010, 05:52 AM
Instructor
Well man I seriously don't know the reason why did you get scared of this. I was expecting half slower tempo than this but you impressed me again. Well done. I'll get back to you soon with new stuff.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
GrindGuer
Mar 30 2010, 05:43 PM
Hey Emir,
here is my rec take for this month : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=34414 It's a lesson by Muris Varajic about timing. I know it's kind of sloppy at the end, but I think it could pass. I'm still working on your two triplet lessons, but tempo is really fast for me...

I'm also still working on my third assignment. It's really difficult. I'll try to post a take here by the end of the week.
Cheers

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 31 2010, 11:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (GrindGuer @ Mar 30 2010, 05:43 PM) *
Hey Emir,
here is my rec take for this month : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=34414 It's a lesson by Muris Varajic about timing. I know it's kind of sloppy at the end, but I think it could pass. I'm still working on your two triplet lessons, but tempo is really fast for me...

I'm also still working on my third assignment. It's really difficult. I'll try to post a take here by the end of the week.
Cheers

Thanks for this one. I am waiting for the third assignment.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
GrindGuer
Apr 11 2010, 02:55 PM
Finally ! This one is far from perfection, but it's the best take i could make. I think the notes are good, but there are some rhythmical failures...
The E7 and C#7 are really giving me a hard time, as I have to change my way of thinking and it's really confusing smile.gif
Hope it will be good enough. I'm on holidays for 2 weeks now, so I should have time to spend on my next assignment.
Cheers.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:44 PM