I Need Some Opinions On This Guitar..
Jmguitar64
Jul 11 2008, 04:01 AM
GMC:er
Hello, I've been playing guitar for about a year and a half now and i think its time to upgrade.
I currently own a Ibanez rg 321 mh. Its a great guitar but I bought it used and the person before me really screwed up the paint job( and got a grass stain on the neck huh.gif)

So I've been looking for a replacement guitar for awhile now that is good for shredding and all that good stuff. I really like Ibanez guitars because of the 24 fret necks and the're just plain good guitars so i really would like to stick with them but lately I've been looking at the Schecter C-1 classic which looks amazing and has a 24 fret neck( which i like). the only problem I have with it is that i havent played it myself and all the guitar stores around here dont have one in stock. I'm not sure if it plays fast like an Ibanez. And if the Vine-of-life inlay will make finding frets confusing ..I was wondering if anyone here has played it?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:51 AM