Guitar Pro
riffmeister57
Jul 1 2012, 08:54 PM
GMC:er
does guitar pro allow one to slow down the video of the instructor on guitarmaster site?
thanx
scott

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 1 2012, 09:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (riffmeister57 @ Jul 1 2012, 04:54 PM) *
does guitar pro allow one to slow down the video of the instructor on guitarmaster site?
thanx
scott

Hi Scott, Guitar Pro is a software where we write all the tabs and score for the lessons. You can also play the tabs and hear what it's written. If you open it you will be able to read the tabs, slow down the tempo and also make loops for practice.

Check this sample:

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 1 2012, 09:18 PM
Hi Scott, Guitar Pro is a very important tool for guitarists, according to me. smile.gif I use it almost all the time biggrin.gif

Very handy

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 1 2012, 09:25 PM
Instructor
Let me add that there is a software called Tuxguitar that is very similar and it's free. Maybe you would like to try this one first. It also opens Guitar Pro files.

http://tuxguitar.herac.com.ar/

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Blister
Jul 2 2012, 01:25 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi Scott, I'm with Gab & Yash, here. Guitar Pro is an incredibly useful tool. Guitar Pro is no doubt better than TuxGuitar but you get what you pay for. I use TuxGuitar & will eventually purchase GP. But for now, Tux is free & does a great job. I will use it to slow down a lesson to "my" speed & slowly speed it up as I master the lesson.

I consider GP or Tux a MUST HAVE!! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 2 2012, 08:30 AM
Instructor
To answer your main question, no it can't actually slow down a video.. it's a tool for tablature smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jul 2 2012, 02:22 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Tux is a good software and it works good enough for our needs here,
but i use Guitar pro its a bit more comfortable and better sounds.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 3 2012, 03:06 AM
That would be spiff smile.gif But sadly no, Guitar Pro has nothing to do with GMC, it's a great tool for tablature though. TUX is another similar product and it's FREE! So you can open GUITAR PRO files in TUX. Make sense?

Todd

QUOTE (riffmeister57 @ Jul 1 2012, 03:54 PM) *
thanx
scott

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:36 PM