Post Pics Of Your Gear!, Your gear pics here ...
Owen
Jun 24 2007, 06:59 PM
GMC:er
Ok so as the title says! laugh.gif

I'll start, heres my Unknown branded telecaster, bought it for £160 a year back:

Sanded it down from a horrible orange colour to just the natural grain myself.

My £15 (Cheap as chips) Jim Deacon bass - not bad for that price considering its made of alder and maple:

My Applause Ovation style copy £160 :

My Line 6 Flextone II £200 and Audio Technica Mic £60:

Apologies for the bad photographs but my camera sucks! tongue.gif

So post your gear!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't Panic.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Pavel
Jun 24 2007, 07:20 PM
Instructor
My gear is over here: http://www.pavel-music.info/gear.php

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Stratman58
Jun 24 2007, 10:36 PM
Here are my beauts...

Here's a G&L Climax of mine. It's an HSS setup and they're pretty hot! Couldn't tell ya who made the pickups, but surely G&L standard. Licensed gotoh floyd rose.

Now G&L has always made my favorite kind of guitar (I'm a fender guy, and I like how G&L's are basically strats with hotter pickups and designs, while still keeping that strat rounded neck)

and since we are on the subject of G&L...

Although a bass, this one deserves a little spotlight tongue.gif . It's a 1980 G&L L-1000, and its number 122 off the factory line. My dad took it down to the local music shop years ago just to hangout and show off a bit, and the owner of the shop thought that it was probably signed by Leo Fender under the neck, since it was of the first 150! Sure enough, they parted off the neck and from about the 17th fret to the 21st, Leo Fender had signed it biggrin.gif. The owner made him what seemed a very nice offer on it because of this, but my dad kept it and has left it to me! Very proud of this one.

Here is a standard HSS Mexican strat. This is the axe I practice with mostly, and it plays awesome. I really see no need to ever invest in an American Strat as these Mexican strats play great, and are of good quality.

My dad's 1973 strat copy. This thing is a road warrior with a huge history I can briefly touch on. Dad bought this when he was about 15 years old, as he couldn't afford an authentic Fender strat. I often hear the stories of how this was one of his guitars that actually made him money in gigs, so it's definitely a great memory of his. As you can see, pickguard is electrical taped to cover a huge gap, and it sports Carvin singles. The action is really low on this one, and it SMOKES! This is probably my favorite guitar to play; I feel as if I'm following in my dad's footsteps with it, and I believe it is this that makes this strat copy my favorite over other $1000 dollar guitars smile.gif .

So...let's see YOUR axe!

--------------------
God said "Let there be LIGHT"
and Chuck Norris said "Say Please"

Gear:
Ibanez RG Prestige 1570 Mirage Blue
Fender Mexican Strat HSS Arctic White
G&L Climax Marble body (Found my Gotoh trem bar!)
Crate GT1200H Half Stack
PodXTLive board
Ibanez delay and chorus tank pedals

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jun 24 2007, 10:57 PM
Well, this is My Gear.

It's a Really Bad Picture, I took it like 6 months ago,

Fender Showmaster QMT HH Black Cherry.

Line6 Spider 3 75.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Siftah
Jun 24 2007, 11:04 PM
Humm, I think this is my first post...

This is my guitar, my first ever, a jap made strat special edition in Black - Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster. Hopefully with the help of you lovely people here, one day I'll be able to do it justice!

This post has been edited by Siftah: Jun 24 2007, 11:05 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
JVM
Jun 25 2007, 12:15 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Siftah @ Jun 24 2007, 04:04 PM) *
Humm, I think this is my first post...

This is my guitar, my first ever, a jap made strat special edition in Black - Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster. Hopefully with the help of you lovely people here, one day I'll be able to do it justice!

I've got the aerodyne tele laugh.gif Sister guitars biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Jun 25 2007, 12:18 AM
Here is my gear:

Gibson Les Paul Standard

Attached Image

BC Rich Warlock, and behind Jackson Warrior.

Attached Image

Line 6 Spider III 75W Combo Amp

Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Siftah
Jun 25 2007, 12:36 AM
QUOTE (JVM @ Jun 25 2007, 12:15 AM) *
I've got the aerodyne tele laugh.gif Sister guitars biggrin.gif

haha, cool!

If I had the money for a guitar collection I'd have the Tele version in it too, they're such pretty things smile.gif

+Quote Post
Layzer
Jun 25 2007, 01:04 AM
QUOTE (Slammer @ Jun 24 2007, 04:57 PM) *
Well, this is My Gear.

It's a Really Bad Picture, I took it like 6 months ago,

Fender Showmaster QMT HH Black Cherry.

Line6 Spider 3 75.

Attached Image

i bought a showmaster ill post pics when it comes

--------------------
Unity

+Quote Post
Lurgen
Jun 25 2007, 02:50 AM
Here's a pic of my gear (I think I might have posted these somewhere else on this site, sorry if that's a "bad thing"):

Attached Image

My Maton MS2000 DLX, which I only recently acquired is easily the best guitar I've had the opportunity to play. Extremely flexible in terms of sound, with coil tap on both pickups. Of course, flexibility can be a nuisance sometimes, when you fiddle around for an hour just trying to find the right sound.

You can also see there my first "serious" guitar, a Fender Highway One that I picked up after learning my first couple of full songs. It was kind of a goal for me, to play my way through a few songs that others would recognise and like without prompting, which I rewarded with permission to buy something half decent to replace my el-cheapo SX strat ripoff. Of course, given the crazy prices you pay for a guitar in Australia I couldn't justify buying a higher-end Fender.

I'm building up a collection of amplifiers there too, with the horrible SX piece of junk that came with my first guitar, the unpleasant (but not horrible) Fender Frontman 25R which I plan on taking in for a big warranty claim next weekend (it sounded crap from day 1, with lots of buzzing and sound issues on the clean channel). It almost seems unfair to talk about the Roland Cube 60 in the same paragraph as the other two, as I love my Roland. For anybody who practices at home a lot, but wants a good amp for those weekends when the missus isn't home, I couldn't recommend anything else.

Attached Image

Another close-up of the extremely nice finish of the Maton. Purty....

There's a Fender steel-string accoustic not shown that gets pulled out once in a while too. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the Line 6 Pod Live XT sitting on the floor. Really good, very handy at times, but doesn't see a whole lot of use. One of those early impulse eBay buys that I could probably have skipped. In retrospect, I think I was hoping it would cancel out some of the shortfalls of the Fender amp that I hate so much.

This post has been edited by Lurgen: Jun 25 2007, 02:52 AM

--------------------
Guitars: Fender American Vintage 1957 Stratocaster, Fender American Highway One, Maton MS2000 Deluxe
Amps: Fender Hotrod Deluxe, Roland Cube 60, Fender Frontman 25R
Effects: Boss BD-2, OS-2, DD-20, TU-2

+Quote Post
bmh1109
Jun 26 2007, 05:58 AM
This is the new Ibanez 2570E I just got about a week ago. So far I love it, and it plays like a dream.
The amp is a 1984 Carvin X-60 all tube 60watt 12" with celestion speaker with a cheap Zoom 505II pedal.

This post has been edited by bmh1109: Jul 3 2007, 06:21 AM

--------------------
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Fender MIM Strat
Amps
Mesa Studio Preamp--->Mesa 50/50--->Line 6 M13 ---> into Avatar 2x12 Cab rewired for stereo operation

+Quote Post
moles
Jun 28 2007, 12:24 AM
blink.gif blink.gif

hemlock

you have got to post more pics of your jackson biggrin.gif

mine

+Quote Post
Robin
Jun 28 2007, 01:34 AM
My lovely guitar(with a stetsbar on it btw):

My bass:

My amp:

My harmonicas:

My dads 25 year old American Fender Stratocaster:

This post has been edited by Robin: Jun 28 2007, 01:36 AM

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 28 2007, 01:49 AM
Moderation Policy Director
Ok, I just took pics of my arsenal, including my latest addition smile.gif

Ibanez Jem 7VWH

Attached Image

Line 6 Variax 700

Attached Image

1993 Fender Strat Plus

Attached Image

Martin D-15 Steel strung Acoustic

Attached Image

Line 6 Nylon Strung modelling guitar

Attached Image

Line 6 Variax 705, 5 string Bass modelling guitar

Attached Image

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Robin
Jun 28 2007, 01:53 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 28 2007, 12:49 AM) *

Ibanez Jem 7VWH

Attached Image

Ahhh Congratulations dude!!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 28 2007, 01:56 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Jun 27 2007, 08:53 PM) *
Ahhh Congratulations dude!!

Thanks - she is all I hoped she would be ... now I need a name for her - never named a guitar before, but she has to have one ...

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jun 28 2007, 03:55 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 27 2007, 08:49 PM) *

Ibanez Jem 7VWH

Attached Image

I see that you finally got it Andrew, congrats!

--------------------

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jun 28 2007, 08:19 AM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 28 2007, 02:56 AM) *
Thanks - she is all I hoped she would be ... now I need a name for her - never named a guitar before, but she has to have one ...

Pavlova! Just kidding biggrin.gif
I think "my little gem" will do fine. Get it? Get it? biggrin.gif

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 28 2007, 02:21 PM
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Jun 28 2007, 03:19 AM) *
Pavlova! Just kidding biggrin.gif
I think "my little gem" will do fine. Get it? Get it? biggrin.gif

Hmm ... Pavlova ...

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jun 28 2007, 03:26 PM
What? Robin is a harmonica man too? So yellous. The complete bluesman.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:12 AM