> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Beginner Right Hand Strumming, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3IDNxGCmFg
GRADE
Beginner's Corner 11: Right Hand Rhythm
1. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9. [ 3 ] ** [100.00%]
10. [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

gitarcitolga
Jul 10 2011, 12:53 PM
Learning Chord Basher
Hello everybody,

This is my final rec for beginner's corner lessons. I chose this lesson so I can prove myself that I'm perfectly parallel with background rhtyhm and understood the basic timings such as whole notes,quarter,eighth notes and so on with correct strumming. I am practising on legato and basic metal rhythm lately. Though it takes time for me to jump from beginner level. So hopefully my next videos will be from those topics. Only thing I'm not comfortable with is the artifacts on my youtube video. My original video on my desktop is perfect, HD quality, no problem at all. So I know there's no problem with my cam and my rec. But it happens after I put it onto youtube. I put it on youtube, check the video, there you go, the damn artifacts and sound explotions at some random areas. I don't get it, please let me know if you had any experience with that. Thanks for watching, and commenting, see you all around!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3IDNxGCmFg

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Jul 18 2011, 04:10 PM

--------------------
Cheers,
Tolga

-Life is beautiful-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 04:53 AM