Legacy: Steve Lukather, Eddie Vanhalen, Sons In Music
Todd Simpson
Oct 24 2020, 12:41 AM
GMC:er
I didn't know Steve Lukather had a son, but evidently he's also in a band and not a bad player. Here is his new song with his band.

Of course EVH had a son called Wolfgang who was brought in to play bass in VanHalen but also played bass in Marc Tremonti's band TREMONTI. Here he is playing a huge VH show at a young age.

It got me thinking about "Legacy" musicians. John Bonham's song Jason Bonham came to mind as well. He played in his own band way back when and played a bit with Led Zeppelin and acted and played in the movie ROCKSTAR and does drums for the Led Zeppelin Experience. Here is his breakthrough tune from way back.

any other "Legacy" musicians come to mind?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 24 2020, 12:42 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Steve Gilfield
Oct 24 2020, 03:39 PM
Learning Tone Master
If I remember correctly Malmsteen has a son who plays guitar.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 26 2020, 10:24 PM
GMC:er
Yup! Here is Yngwie's son ripping it up.

QUOTE (Steve Gilfield @ Oct 24 2020, 10:39 AM) *
If I remember correctly Malmsteen has a son who plays guitar.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 26 2020, 10:49 PM
GMC Founder
Very cool to see how the next generation in all of the examples here (Bonham excepted - don't know anything about him) so clearly followed in their father's footsteps.

I found Yngwie's son the most interesting, I had no idea!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:43 AM