4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
About Paul Gilbert
mattacuk
Nov 2 2007, 06:45 AM
Lets go fishing!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpaWI4bEnWE

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 2 2007, 06:47 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 1 2007, 10:39 PM) *
Id join it! smile.gif

I'm in too cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 2 2007, 06:48 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Two Masters At Work!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 2 2007, 06:49 AM
Lets go fishing!
no way! ive not seen this one before! cool.gif

How about some Scarified CLEAN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWLzMfEpA9s

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Nov 2 2007, 06:53 AM

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 2 2007, 07:06 AM
Marty Friedman + Paul Gilbert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoWIcKRSupA

Yes, they both speak japaneese, i wish i knew what they were saying. smile.gif

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Nov 2 2007, 07:06 AM

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Nov 2 2007, 07:08 AM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 1 2007, 10:47 PM) *
I'm in too cool.gif

can we have special robes with our names on it and special beer steins and special paul gilbert style headphones?

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 2 2007, 07:09 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 2 2007, 06:08 AM) *
can we have special robes with our names on it and special beer steins and special paul gilbert style headphones?

Golden headphones!! That actually reminds me, does anyone know why he always wears headphones when he plays?

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 2 2007, 07:11 AM
Maybe there oversized in-ear monitors, or there just for looks, i mean, this is the man who played with guitar picks attached to a drill, who knows what he'll do.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 2 2007, 07:12 AM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 21 2011, 11:07 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 2 2007, 07:13 AM
Do gods need protecting? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 2 2007, 07:14 AM
Lets go fishing!
Maybe he uses them on his Spaceship one? ( DVD plug! laugh.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 2 2007, 07:21 AM
Apparently, Paul has suffered massive hearing loss , so he needs to protect the little hearing he has left...
http://www.paulgilbert.com/Speaker_Cabinets.html

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Nov 2 2007, 07:21 AM
He's got some sort of ear condition, and the headphones protect him I guess.

Thats a lie, they're actually magic headphones that gets its feed directly from guitar heaven, where he listens in on jimi hendrix and randy rhodes shredding.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 2 2007, 09:51 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 2 2007, 12:41 AM) *
Witness the beginning of the paul gilbert club, here, right now!

I want in! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Animosity: Nov 2 2007, 09:52 AM

+Quote Post
Wyvernx
Nov 2 2007, 09:53 AM
I wish I could meet him someday, and study with him like Buchead did. Someday rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Nov 2 2007, 09:56 AM
Personally my favorite song of his is...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n1MQFhVkc_I

biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Nov 2 2007, 04:55 PM
QUOTE (Tjchep @ Nov 2 2007, 01:56 AM) *
Personally my favorite song of his is...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n1MQFhVkc_I

biggrin.gif

This is evidence that everything this man touches turns to AWESOME.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 2 2007, 05:20 PM
Lets go fishing!
Dont forget this legendary video - http://youtube.com/watch?v=T2zXMR2yc8E

Gotta love the solo at the end! guitar tastles are comeing back i tell you laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 3 2007, 10:02 PM
Lets go fishing!
hey guys, you should check out this version of Scarified ive just found! its played at a crazy speed!! biggrin.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T09JH-66tjc

--------------------

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Nov 3 2007, 10:30 PM
When my guitar teachers drummer went to MI out in California ( College for Musicans) guess who was the lead guitar teacher there, Mr.Gilbert blink.gif smile.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:09 PM