6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Mvc : Nomination Thread
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 18 2009, 04:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
I have not nominated anyone yet, but those of which were on my mind have already been nominated. Therefore I will not nominate anyone as it will not matter much, but instead raise a "thank you" to Canis for the subtle, undeserved nomination of me smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tolek
Aug 18 2009, 06:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Aug 18 2009, 04:55 PM) *
U2 wink.gif

Hm, I prefer The Scorpions. laugh.gif Joking. Thanks. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bondy
Aug 18 2009, 07:30 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Fran @ Aug 18 2009, 04:31 PM) *
I thoroughly agree with all current nominations, and I would like to include our dear Photoshop-Meister Bondy, I think he deserves a place in the list, along with the other awesome members already mentioned, for his dedication creating wallpapers, movie posters & different artwork in our wiki smile.gif

Fran thank you very much man that means alot to me. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Aug 19 2009, 12:21 AM
GMC:er
woah i thought bondy was already a senior since i didnt see nominations....well

+1 for bondy smile.gif

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
skennington
Aug 19 2009, 01:19 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Amongst all the other great nominations here, and I do believe each are warranted, I would like to nominate..

Uncleskillet (Jeff) and Lccds (Monte) These two have done tremendous work for the Mentor program and have helped quite a few of us along the way in general. Both are friendly and frequent the forums often.

Good luck to all you guys as You are a part of what makes GMC such an awesome site to be apart of! smile.gif

Oh, and plus 1 for Bondy too, thought I had seen his name already!

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Aug 19 2009, 03:22 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (skennington @ Aug 18 2009, 08:19 PM) *
Amongst all the other great nominations here, and I do believe each are warranted, I would like to nominate..

Uncleskillet (Jeff) and Lccds (Monte) These two have done tremendous work for the Mentor program and have helped quite a few of us along the way in general. Both are friendly and frequent the forums often.

Good luck to all you guys as You are a part of what makes GMC such an awesome site to be apart of! smile.gif

Oh, and plus 1 for Bondy too, thought I had seen his name already!

Hey Steve, this was post 5000 for you so congrats man! Happy Post Day! laugh.gif

Thanks for the nomination it really touches my heart. wub.gif I have been around here for about 2 years or so and have tried to make a difference for GMC and it's members with the free time I could find. This is the best community of musicians I have ever had the honor of being a part of. I don't regret a thing. You all are great and I wish I had more time to spend with each of you but we all have a life and some responsibilities. I will be able to get back to the Chat's I have had with some of you and the Welcomes to our new members really soon.

Regards to all, smile.gif

Jeff

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Aug 19 2009, 04:00 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
My votes are as follows:

Canis,
Tolek,
Bondy,
Kaznie,
these guys are great and active in the community. Excuse me for my poor reason, I'm wiped out from the day tongue.gif

Oh also, Jafo, in the short time he has been here he has helped alot and its great how active he is in community chat.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
skennington
Aug 19 2009, 04:51 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Aug 18 2009, 10:22 PM) *
Hey Steve, this was post 5000 for you so congrats man! Happy Post Day! laugh.gif

Thanks for the nomination it really touches my heart. wub.gif I have been around here for about 2 years or so and have tried to make a difference for GMC and it's members with the free time I could find.

Thanks man but I really don't even think about my post count..Geeez, 5000, maybe I need to! laugh.gif
And yes, You Have!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Aug 23 2009, 02:45 PM
Learning Tone Master
God, when will the three candidates be announced?!? The wait and anticipation ins killing me! wink.gif

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Aug 23 2009, 03:15 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Aug 23 2009, 03:45 PM) *
God, when will the three candidates be announced?!? The wait and anticipation ins killing me! wink.gif

me to man tongue.gif checking this thread every day wink.gif

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Aug 23 2009, 03:15 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 27 2009, 06:25 PM
GMC:er
I would like to nominate everyone that follows. All of which that have helped make this site a better place ( in some way ).

Kaznie
Bondy
Jafomatic
ZakkWylde
Tolek
Canis

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Aug 27 2009, 08:30 PM
Learning Tone Master
This thread is open for over two weeks now! C'mon Kris and Andrew, select the candidates! happy.gif

--------------------

Gear:

- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Skalde
Aug 28 2009, 01:59 AM
Learning Roadie
I guess they are already voting

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Aug 28 2009, 07:59 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Skalde @ Aug 28 2009, 02:59 AM) *
I guess they are already voting

Could you by any change tell me how you know that? Or is I gues literal tongue.gif

In the new MTP applications thread, Chris replied that Andrew had a severe back ache and couldn't sit behind his computer! That might be the problem, Chris said that Andrew said (implicated) that he'd hopefuly be able to sit again somewhere next week.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Sep 4 2009, 10:03 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
@ Chris and Andrew, do you know by any chance how long we have to wait?

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Sep 4 2009, 10:15 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Sep 4 2009, 10:03 AM) *
@ Chris and Andrew, do you know by any chance how long we have to wait?

no sorry mate, this is for Kris and Andrew to decide.

but just to add here, this is a nomination thread only, the names put forward here means that they will be looked at and considered as candidates it doesnt mean that someone with 5 or so nominations will automatically become a senior or be selected as candidates, you only need to be nominated once in this thread to be "considered".

smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Sep 4 2009, 10:25 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Sep 4 2009, 11:15 AM) *
no sorry mate, this is for Kris and Andrew to decide.

but just to add here, this is a nomination thread only, the names put forward here means that they will be looked at and considered as candidates it doesnt mean that someone with 5 or so nominations will automatically become a senior or be selected as candidates, you only need to be nominated once in this thread to be "considered".

smile.gif

Thanks for the fast reply!

GMC will be exiting this month tongue.gif new MTP mentor, new competitions coming up, new Seniors... Cool!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Tolek
Sep 4 2009, 11:27 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Sep 4 2009, 11:25 AM) *
Thanks for the fast reply!

GMC will be exiting this month tongue.gif new MTP mentor, new competitions coming up, new Seniors... Cool!

Yes, this will be awesome! smile.gif I'm surely going to do a bit more at GMC than in the last few weeks. Can't wait for the competitions and collabs. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 11 2009, 03:30 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Thanks for all the nominations guys - as you can see I have changed this from a Senior nomination thread to an MVC nomination thread.

We will keep the list of nominated members active at the top of the thread, and start running votes very soon now to pick our first MVCs !

However, please keep nominating deserving members here if they are not already in the list at the top - we want to keep this program rolling for as long as there are deserving members out there - and who gets to be an MVC is entirely up to you guys, the members as you nominate and vote!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Sep 15 2009, 06:00 PM
Learning Tone Master
Where is the poll?

--------------------

Gear:

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:20 PM