Dethklok Metalocalypse
The Uncreator
May 3 2007, 02:58 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Well, if you like stupid humour, you should like this, if you like Stupid Humour AND Listen to death metal / blcak metal or metal in general, you should love this.

http://www.adultswim.com/adultswimfix/index.html

Go to the second page and Watch either "Dethklok: ReligionKlok" or "Dethklok: Dethkids"

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VinceG
May 3 2007, 04:44 AM
GMC:er
yea deathklok rules. Some of the jokes only actual metalheads laugh about like on the first episode when Tokki was talking bout blowing heads off and putting them on album covers, yea Mayhem actually did that in the 80's.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Iscariott
May 3 2007, 07:49 AM
QUOTE (VinceG @ May 2 2007, 11:44 PM) *
yea deathklok rules. Some of the jokes only actual metalheads laugh about like on the first episode when Tokki was talking bout blowing heads off and putting them on album covers, yea Mayhem actually did that in the 80's.

One of my favorite things about the show is definitely the scene in jokes.

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
May 3 2007, 06:58 PM
Yeah, metalocalypse owns. I love how all the shops and stuff are named after metal bands, like Dimmu Burger, Burzum's, etc. And ofc, it's fucking hillarious.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 3 2007, 09:25 PM
Ahh dont forget Marduk's, i pissed myself when i saw that, Brendon small is a great guitarists that writes some surprisingly great music for a Tv show.

All Haill the dethklok

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
May 6 2007, 01:02 PM
Yeah, there are a lot of names like that, I'm sure I can't even remember half of them. There was something about Carpathian Forest aswell, if I remember correctly, and lots of other things. Damn, it was a long time since I watced it, I gotta do it again soon. And does anyone know when the next season is? And even if there will be one..

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 6 2007, 01:55 PM
I dont think the next season will be til after summer, or during it, but the DVD Of Season 1 Comes out soon im pretty sure

+Quote Post
Hungus
Jul 26 2007, 01:39 PM
This is the best cartoon series I have ever seen I love it! I watched all 20 episodes in the 1st 3 days after I discovered it. I think the dvd comes out some time in september but im not sure when the second series comes out.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jul 26 2007, 06:16 PM
haha well lets think about this.. you've got a band thats making more than the country of belgium.. their deathmetal biggrin.gif they drive a motorcycle called the murdercycle.. and they have waterproof guitars... what more do you want from a show biggrin.gif.. best tv show ever.. was actually watching an episode this morning

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Sergeant_Ant
Jul 26 2007, 06:57 PM
http://video.glath.com/metalocalypse.php

thats all of season one biggrin.gif i love that show lol

--------------------
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

"Whenever society gets too stifling and the rules get too complex, there's some sort of musical explosion" - Slash / Guns 'n Roses

"Play the music, not the instrument." - Author Unknown

Equpiment
Guitars: Ibanez RG350EX
Fender Stratocaster S-S-S
Effects: None
Amps: Fender SP-10

www.myspace.com/sergeantant

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:45 AM