3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Half Stack
TwistedSun
Oct 5 2008, 05:22 PM
GMC:er
If you want to take a look at some Marshall amps and their prices: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/navigat...1+201002+338491.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Starting Gear: Epiphone Limited 50th Anniversary SG, Line 6 Spider II 75watt combo amp.
New Gear: Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR, Engl Powerball 100w, Engl Pro 4x12, Z-5 Footswitch
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Oct 5 2008, 05:39 PM
I have a 15 watt Roland cube, and ive played with a 6 piece band and i can still be heard nicely, especially if you run the amp into the sound system, if you do that, you can play a huge gig with a practice amp. (although i wouldn't recommend it. 15 to 20 sounds about good!)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Guitarman700: Oct 5 2008, 05:39 PM

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
beebo
Oct 10 2008, 11:15 PM
Idk i just need someone actually in person to see everything at the store.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:58 PM