56 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
The Complaint Thread
swingline
Sep 17 2007, 10:47 AM
GMC:er
I'm taking 3 AP classes so I always have 5-6 hrs. of homework. Major pissoff.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 17 2007, 11:00 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
^ I got Physics AP And that alone is like 2-3 hrs worth, i feel your pain!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Sep 17 2007, 11:09 AM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Sep 17 2007, 04:20 AM) *
Complaint: I met this really great girl today, BUT! She has a boyfriend, and he's a friend of mine, [i]

Crap, man. Same here sad.gif
Except he's going off to college so I may be able get her. ( he's not really a friend just an aquaitence who I dont want to piss off because I kinda like him)

This post has been edited by SLASH91: Sep 17 2007, 11:59 AM

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
VinceG
Sep 17 2007, 02:20 PM
my problem.... getting exact settings to an old school death metal sound ala The Chasm and Morbid Angel/

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Ayen
Sep 18 2007, 03:39 AM
Don't you just hate those guys, Slash? Any other guy would be alright, but if it's someone you've met thats cool, you really don't want to be "the other guy".

@Uncreator, the fact that your quote applies so well here is really funny. Maybe theres a quote about this damned computer crashing every few minutes? biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Sep 18 2007, 03:47 AM
I have had a fever the past 3 days mad.gif Not much guitar playing mad.gif I Dunkin Donuts had to mess up my hot chocolate order and give me vanilla hot chocolate which is pretty gross mad.gif I hate shaving mad.gif My favorite color was purple in kindergarten , that does not make me gay mad.gif Lord of the Rings was a complete waste of my life and I want my 8+ hours back mad.gif Yet again im hungry mad.gif Nothing good on tv mad.gif Day time tv sucks mad.gif School is wicked dumb mad.gif Where is paul gilbert when I need him ? huh.gif sad.gif

This post has been edited by Eat-Sleep-andJam: Sep 18 2007, 03:48 AM

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
VinceG
Sep 18 2007, 11:28 AM
prolly doing the same thing your doing

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 18 2007, 11:40 AM
Wow a new complaint thread laugh.gif

Well i got a bunch of new gear this weekend and never even have time to use it cause im always watching the kids.Also can complain about almost every peice of gear i just got .First i got a Kustom 100dfx amp and its really nice.I love the look to it and the clean settings but i have never been more disapointed in a distortion setting on an amp in my life.It even has a gain boost and that really just gets it to sounding like classic rock distortion mad.gif

Then i got a Fender g-dec which has alot of really cool features.Only thing is i think the sound quality of the effects are lacking and i think they could have did a beter job on the 8'' speaker.The fostex MR-8 i got i cant say anything bad about.But it sucks cause i want to use it now and every time i try to put something on it i think it's not good enough and just waste an hour of my time and never get a set riff down.

My guitar really sucks right now,its so far out of whack and needs to be completly reset .The bridge saddles intonation truss rod everything,but i dont have the money right now .I even have to play in C# because how horrible it is in E tunning. mad.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Sep 19 2007, 01:24 AM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Sep 17 2007, 09:39 PM) *
Don't you just hate those guys, Slash? Any other guy would be alright, but if it's someone you've met thats cool, you really don't want to be "the other guy".

@Uncreator, the fact that your quote applies so well here is really funny. Maybe theres a quote about this damned computer crashing every few minutes? biggrin.gif

Yeah, I know,dude. It sucks, but like I said, I might be able to get her without getting in a fight. laugh.gif

Maybe your friend will move, and you can get the girl? cool.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Ayen
Sep 19 2007, 03:40 AM
Well, so far I've only met her once, and my impression of her was that she was the first and only down-to-earth girl I've ever met. Nothing special, but I definitely felt something.

My friend however, can't help talking about her, and personally I think he deserves her more. He's had a really rough life, and had to deal with all his exes hating me (something about them resembling that of a popular farm animal, you can guess which). This one would actually be the first that I didn't hate, and got along with pretty well. That and the girl has lots of friends, hopefully like her, that they would introduce me to.

Lonely? Yes.

Pathetic on my part? Yes

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 19 2007, 04:28 AM
Instructor
New complaint here.....RC7G is DELAYED!!!!!! AAAGGGHRRRRRRRRRRR

Beginning of 2008 is the new schedule sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Soul_Decision
Sep 19 2007, 04:28 AM
QUOTE (Ayen @ Sep 18 2007, 07:40 PM) *
Well, so far I've only met her once, and my impression of her was that she was the first and only down-to-earth girl I've ever met. Nothing special, but I definitely felt something.

My friend however, can't help talking about her, and personally I think he deserves her more. He's had a really rough life, and had to deal with all his exes hating me (something about them resembling that of a popular farm animal, you can guess which). This one would actually be the first that I didn't hate, and got along with pretty well. That and the girl has lots of friends, hopefully like her, that they would introduce me to.

Lonely? Yes.

Pathetic on my part? Yes

Yeah, talk to her more and get your buddy and get to know all her friends

--------------------
Push through all barriers.......Never self-limit.........Because there is none

+Quote Post
Davidian
Sep 19 2007, 04:39 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Pavel @ Sep 19 2007, 05:28 AM) *
New complaint here.....RC7G is DELAYED!!!!!! AAAGGGHRRRRRRRRRRR

Beginning of 2008 is the new schedule sad.gif sad.gif

What's RC7G if I may ask?

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 19 2007, 04:45 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Davidian @ Sep 19 2007, 05:39 AM) *
What's RC7G if I may ask?

Dean RC7G - Rusty Cooley Signature 7-string guitar by Dean Guitars smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Sep 19 2007, 04:45 AM
I'm bored.

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Sep 19 2007, 04:46 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
me213
Sep 19 2007, 04:48 AM
sad.gif I ordered a skateboard from ebay 31 days ago and it hasn't arrived sad.gif i e-mailed the seller and he hasn't replied mad.gif

--------------------
What could more fun than playing the ELECTRIC GUITAR??!!

Paul Gilbert

+Quote Post
Davidian
Sep 19 2007, 04:57 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Pavel @ Sep 19 2007, 05:45 AM) *
Dean RC7G - Rusty Cooley Signature 7-string guitar by Dean Guitars smile.gif

That looks very nice! biggrin.gif
But in fact, I don't know Rusty Cooley sad.gif
Can you give me some advice of things I certainly have to check out?

OT: My hands that are freezing off.

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Sep 19 2007, 05:02 AM
I got chewing gum in my hair. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 19 2007, 05:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Davidian @ Sep 19 2007, 05:57 AM) *
That looks very nice! biggrin.gif
But in fact, I don't know Rusty Cooley sad.gif
Can you give me some advice of things I certainly have to check out?

OT: My hands that are freezing off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4RNA1LfYbg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fKG8YW_Ujw

My favorite videos of him on YouTube!

His band is Outworld and he also has a solo CD! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 19 2007, 05:24 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
man early 2008?!?!

That SUCKS!!!

The wait has to be killing you.

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:39 PM