Chill Out Song
benetom
Jan 6 2015, 02:07 PM
GMC:er
I did this short song last year with colaboration of my friend. I did solo guitars and some synth programming, the rest is his.
Used Fender Blacktop Strat and some VSTs in Reaper DAW....

https://soundcloud.com/benetom-kolab/midnight-train-kolab-preview-v-2

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 6 2015, 07:13 PM
Instructor
Beautiful playing again Tom! It's cool to see that the forum is full of your art nowadays. You are a very talented guy and there is a lot of great stuff coming from you, I'm really enjoying your energy and works, keep it coming! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
benetom
Jan 6 2015, 07:17 PM
GMC:er
Thanks Gab...more stuff coming I hope biggrin.gif And my 14 years old daughter can`t wait to start using GMC lessons biggrin.gif Wee biggrin.gif She is a rocker girl with an electric guitar wink.gif

This post has been edited by benetom: Jan 6 2015, 07:23 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 6 2015, 07:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (benetom @ Jan 6 2015, 03:17 PM) *
Thanks Gab...more stuff coming I hope biggrin.gif And my 14 years old daughter can`t wait to start using GMC lessons biggrin.gif Wee biggrin.gif She is a rocker girl with an electric guitar wink.gif

hehe awesome! Does she know Orianthi?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:41 PM