Emu - 0404 Pcie
SirJamsalot
Mar 12 2012, 06:52 PM
Learning Rock Star
Yikes - my Presonus FireStudio blew up on me 2 weeks ago, which was a bummer because it was one of my more expensive purchases for that year (2 years ago). I have to check the warranty now to see about getting it replaced ~ likely out of warranty by now. I didn't want to wait a month for a replacement so I went looking for a cheap replacement ~ all the reviews I read on cheap but good AI's led me to the EMU-0404 pcie (I have a free pcie slot), so I purchased one and installed it. Install was a breeze. Routing sound tho? Oh man...

I realize now how absolutely naive I am about mixing boards and routing... Took me about 3 hours to figure out how to get sound from my card to my KRK monitor. Now I'm banging my head trying to route sound from my DAW's project I had previously mapped to Presonus. Someone shoot me now. This shouldn't be this difficult... dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif

Haha. When I get this figured out, I'm going to make a video on how to work the dang thing.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- SirJamsalot   Emu - 0404 Pcie   Mar 12 2012, 06:52 PM
- - Todd Simpson   QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Mar 12 2012, 01:52 P...   Mar 12 2012, 11:18 PM
- - SirJamsalot   QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 12 2012, 03:18 ...   Mar 13 2012, 09:34 AM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:53 PM