Hi There
Akira
Jun 26 2007, 10:40 AM
GMC:er
Hi there,
My name il Piero, aka Akira... first of all i'm sorry for my English, I studied it a lot years ago!!!
Well, I'm a keyborder... what to do a keyborder player in the guitar kingdom??? Well, some months ago, we had dismiss the guitarrist, and we cannot find a guitarrist like we need, so the keyboard parts are played by the CD player and I take the guitar... Orrible experience!!! My knowledge was 3 power chord (E minor, D, C)... so I start the studies... I found this kingdom... and with some hours at day of study, in a few of week... wowowowowowow now I write small, simple but very efficacious solos... and my rithm is a metronome (sometimes!!!)... only one word: THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Andrew Cockburn
Jun 26 2007, 01:36 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Akira @ Jun 26 2007, 05:40 AM) *
Hi there,
My name il Piero, aka Akira... first of all i'm sorry for my English, I studied it a lot years ago!!!
Well, I'm a keyborder... what to do a keyborder player in the guitar kingdom??? Well, some months ago, we had dismiss the guitarrist, and we cannot find a guitarrist like we need, so the keyboard parts are played by the CD player and I take the guitar... Orrible experience!!! My knowledge was 3 power chord (E minor, D, C)... so I start the studies... I found this kingdom... and with some hours at day of study, in a few of week... wowowowowowow now I write small, simple but very efficacious solos... and my rithm is a metronome (sometimes!!!)... only one word: THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Welcome Akira - you'll learn so much great stuff here that you'll never want to play keyboard again smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Akira
Jun 26 2007, 04:54 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 26 2007, 02:36 PM) *
Welcome Akira - you'll learn so much great stuff here that you'll never want to play keyboard again smile.gif

Thanks Andrew,
well 24 years of Piano and Keyboard are hard to leave... but I'm in the right way!
In the next time I hope to will listen you/us my works with my band (the AnjelusP).

+Quote Post
AIB234
Jun 26 2007, 05:52 PM
Welcome Akira!

You should post some of your stuff in the Uploads forum so we can check it out!

+Quote Post
Akira
Jun 27 2007, 12:35 PM
QUOTE (AIB234 @ Jun 26 2007, 06:52 PM) *
Welcome Akira!

You should post some of your stuff in the Uploads forum so we can check it out!

Hi AIB234,
mmm... I don't know, all my music is copyrigthed, I need to ask to Kris what's the terms to upload copyrithed material or how can I license (free obvious!!!) this site to upload my music; I thing Italian laws are different ... in next days I take more information!!! For now thanks a lot!

+Quote Post
Kaneda
Jul 4 2007, 11:29 PM
Other side of the coin
Heh, depending on which Akira your nickname is based on, what are the odds that Akira and Kaneda, both piano/keyboard players, meet on a guitar forum? tongue.gif

Welcome Akira smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:53 PM