The Complaint Thread
Spiderusalem
Dec 25 2007, 12:05 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Dec 24 2007, 10:41 AM) *
Too many soft presents!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

haha I'm keeping that phrase

I know how you feel. I still get all excited when someone gives me a box of some sort, or something shaped like an action figure...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 26 2007, 03:32 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I cant go out and buy my POD XT/Live til tomorrow, its pure torture! mad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 26 2007, 11:23 AM
Instructor
At least you can buy it tomorrow biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I want to get myself G-Major or Rocktron Prophesy II but currently i am out of money biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I also want a brand new shiny wheels for my car but it's 100 euro each so again i have to wait sad.gif

EDIT: spelling

This post has been edited by Pavel: Dec 26 2007, 04:36 PM

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 26 2007, 04:21 PM
Yeah i know, i should be able to get it today, as long as my boss doesnt make me work a double, which he has been doing since last friday dry.gif

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Dec 26 2007, 04:42 PM
I had to get up very early to go to work, and only did one yard before we got rained out. mad.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 26 2007, 05:29 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 26 2007, 07:21 AM) *
Yeah i know, i should be able to get it today, as long as my boss doesnt make me work a double, which he has been doing since last friday dry.gif

3 days at least till I can visit a guitar shop...

Noooooooooooooessss ohmy.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 26 2007, 05:56 PM
Instructor
Uploading 400MB of videos for my new lesson pisses me off - the wait is too long sad.gif Other than that -> everything seems to be fine smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 26 2007, 06:05 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Dec 26 2007, 08:56 AM) *
Uploading 400MB of videos for my new lesson pisses me off - the wait is too long sad.gif Other than that -> everything seems to be fine smile.gif

About 12-14 parts then.

Not that I know how to download full videos.... laugh.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 26 2007, 06:11 PM
Instructor
7 parts actually - but 4 different camera angles - that makes each part pretty long smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 27 2007, 03:33 AM
Bought my POD X3/Live!!!

Forgot to buy a damn powerchord and not its too late to go back and get one!!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Dec 27 2007, 08:03 AM
I can't play guitar for 10 WHOLE DAYS!!! dry.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Dec 27 2007, 11:29 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 27 2007, 03:33 AM) *
Bought my POD X3/Live!!!
Forgot to buy a damn powerchord and not its too late to go back and get one!!! laugh.gif

I'll give you one:
CODE
E|--------------|
B|--------------|
G|--------4-----|
D|--------4-----|
A|--------2-----|
E|--------------|

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 27 2007, 02:07 PM
Oh thats so cruel! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 27 2007, 03:32 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 27 2007, 08:07 AM) *
Oh thats so cruel! laugh.gif

Borders upon abuse actually ...

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Pavel
Dec 27 2007, 05:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Dec 27 2007, 03:32 PM) *
Borders upon abuse actually ...

...very soon Andrew will get his magic wand and use his magic mod-powers to restore peace across the lands of GMC!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Dec 28 2007, 04:01 AM
I was incredibly sloppy today...resulting in absolutely no motivation to practice sad.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Ibanez RG2550e

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 28 2007, 04:35 AM
Hmm, today i went to order that AC Adapter for my POD X3/ Live, for some reason mine seemed to be absent of one, i pick up the POD Box today, and a Styrofoam block falls out, inside of it sits that damn adapter, it was stuck on the inside by some stupid adhesive..... dry.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 28 2007, 11:14 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 28 2007, 03:35 AM) *
Hmm, today i went to order that AC Adapter for my POD X3/ Live, for some reason mine seemed to be absent of one, i pick up the POD Box today, and a Styrofoam block falls out, inside of it sits that damn adapter, it was stuck on the inside by some stupid adhesive..... dry.gif

laugh.gif at least you`ve got it now smile.gif

Back at work today sad.gif been here since 8am, only been 2 1/2hrs but feels like forever!! mad.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Dec 28 2007, 02:10 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 27 2007, 09:35 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edit:Not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you wink.gif

This post has been edited by SLASH91: Dec 28 2007, 02:12 PM

--------------------

Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Ibanez RG2550e

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 28 2007, 02:41 PM
No your not!! laugh.gif

Feel free to laugh AT Me, i encourage it, it was a stupid moment, i was defeated by simple adhesive!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 33 34 35 36 37 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:39 AM