Hello Everyone!
MattHeath91
Nov 8 2012, 05:31 PM
GMC:er
Hi people! My name is Matt Heath, im 21 years old and from England.

I've just started playing guitar and i have to say that even though i've only been playing for around one week i know that buying my ibanez grg170dx was the best choice ive made in years!
I guess im most interested in learning to play metal/rock as they are my favorite musical genre's.
My brother got me into music when i was about 15. Before that it never really called to me. He's been playing bass for around 10 years, and it was through watching him progress which motivated me to finally take up the guitar. So here i am!

Hello GMC community!

Cheers!

\\m// 0-0 \\m//

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 14 2012, 09:47 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hello Matt! smile.gif

Great to see you in the forum.
Awesome to hear about your bass experience - that will help you tremendously in the groove apartment when you play guitar smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 14 2012, 02:32 PM
Instructor
Hi Matt! Welcome to GMC! Thanks for sharing your history! In my house I was the oldest brother so I was who inspired my brother to dedicate to music... he now plays bass in my band. smile.gif
Enjoy the site!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
waynedcoville
Nov 14 2012, 02:39 PM
welcome! practicing is hard and sometimes discouraging, but the rewards are boundless. have fun, man!

--------------------
Carvin 6 string bass (walnut neck and body w/burl maple top)
Carvin 5 string AE fretless bass(mahogany neck and body w/ quilt maple top)
Dean 8 string bass
Danelectro BassVI
Washburn 5 string acoustic bass
Hartke HA3500 w/ 4-10x1-15
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Zoom B9.1ut / Crybaby
Monster cables

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 14 2012, 06:57 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome to GMC Matt!

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 14 2012, 07:02 PM
Instructor
Another Englander !! Welcome Matt cool.gif

Great to hear that you've started playing the guitar. What sort of things have you tried learning so far ?

As soon as you've got your head around barre chords I recommend to try and figure out as many of your fave songs as possible and play along with them, although I'd imagine you've developed a pretty good rhythm by now if you've been playing bass smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Nov 14 2012, 09:42 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello Matt , WELCOME and Greetings to Old England !

Dieter

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Nov 14 2012, 09:51 PM
'Ello & welcome to GMC!

Tobias

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 15 2012, 02:54 AM
Welcome to THE BEST GUITAR SITE ON EARTH!!! smile.gif No Kidding! This place RAWWWKKKKSSSS!!!!!!

I'm Todd Simpson and I teach our SATURDAY METAL MELTDOWN each Saturday night in the chat. Stop by if you can!

Todd

QUOTE (MattHeath91 @ Nov 8 2012, 11:31 AM) *
Hi people! My name is Matt Heath, im 21 years old and from England.

I've just started playing guitar and i have to say that even though i've only been playing for around one week i know that buying my ibanez grg170dx was the best choice ive made in years!
I guess im most interested in learning to play metal/rock as they are my favorite musical genre's.
My brother got me into music when i was about 15. Before that it never really called to me. He's been playing bass for around 10 years, and it was through watching him progress which motivated me to finally take up the guitar. So here i am!

Hello GMC community!

Cheers!

\\m// 0-0 \\m//

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:54 AM