2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Arctic1234's Mtp Thread
arctic1234
Dec 24 2009, 10:01 AM
Learning Tone Master
I know most of what you say, but yes, it's just a matter of practicing! The REC will be no problem, since it's no sweeps in it. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

"Fake it ´til you make it"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 24 2009, 03:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (arctic1234 @ Dec 24 2009, 09:01 AM) *
I know most of what you say, but yes, it's just a matter of practicing! The REC will be no problem, since it's no sweeps in it. smile.gif

hahaha cool smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 15 2010, 12:19 AM
Instructor
Hi

Sorry for being late. There was a lot to do. Now I am back and happy to continue our old MTP phase. If you want to continue where we stopped then I am happy to do so. Just let me know either way.

Cheers

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
arctic1234
Mar 17 2010, 09:35 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hi Emir!

Good to hear from you again smile.gif !

I understand you must have been busy, me too (I haven't really had any time for guitar lately sad.gif) ... I would actually love to get back on track with the MTP! The only problem is right after Easter we come in the period with exams, something I translated to "mock exams" (don't know for sure it's the word), and something is called "year test" translated (But basically it's just the mock exams once more... wink.gif )... Anyway, is it possible to do the MTP in a way I will have the time for both?? If so, I would love to get back on track! smile.gif

Cheers!

--------------------

"Fake it ´til you make it"

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 20 2010, 04:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (arctic1234 @ Mar 17 2010, 08:35 PM) *
Hi Emir!

Good to hear from you again smile.gif !

I understand you must have been busy, me too (I haven't really had any time for guitar lately sad.gif) ... I would actually love to get back on track with the MTP! The only problem is right after Easter we come in the period with exams, something I translated to "mock exams" (don't know for sure it's the word), and something is called "year test" translated (But basically it's just the mock exams once more... wink.gif )... Anyway, is it possible to do the MTP in a way I will have the time for both?? If so, I would love to get back on track! smile.gif

Cheers!

Ok you can let me know when you have time and we can continue. No rush smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:31 PM