Lucifer's Friend, John Lawton
MickeM
Dec 5 2009, 01:12 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Just wanted to share a clip. I heard this on the radio in the early 80's and it hit me right in the face like a ton of metal.
Seem impossible to find the record and it wasn't at all as easy back then as it's now, relying on the local record store, so thank God for youtube cool.gif

Great stuff isn't it? John Lawton later went to Uriah Heep

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 5 2009, 06:16 PM
Instructor
cool stuff,

I remember I used to record some radio shows so I could listen to the songs later, and I even did requests some times, biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Dec 5 2009, 07:25 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
AWESOME song biggrin.gif
Thanks for sharing mate!!

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Dec 6 2009, 12:37 AM
GMC:er
It reminds good old times when I recorded the radio shows in cassettes, so I could listen then to the bands that I liked!!. Hahaha.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:16 PM