Pictures And Uploads, ...help?
Kyle Logue
Mar 12 2008, 07:44 PM
Drum instructor
I've seen several topics where you can put pictures and mp3's in your topic, but i've only found that you can do it at the end of the post.

(For instance...putting a picture or mp3 file right here instead of at the bottom)

How do you do that?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Mar 12 2008, 07:58 PM
Instructor
If you speak about attachments, you have an option of inserting attachment into topic, and you get it in [square brackets] in the post, so you move it wherever you want smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kyle Logue
Mar 12 2008, 08:15 PM
Drum instructor
QUOTE (Dejan @ Mar 12 2008, 12:58 PM) *
If you speak about attachments, you have an option of inserting attachment into topic, and you get it in [square brackets] in the post, so you move it wherever you want smile.gif

yea...this is what i'm talking about, but i still dont see that option

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 12 2008, 08:38 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Kyle Logue @ Mar 12 2008, 08:15 PM) *
yea...this is what i'm talking about, but i still dont see that option

Below the text box there's a Browse and Upload button.

Browse your HD for a picture or mp3 and Upload. Put the cursor in the text box where you'd like the attachment to show up and press the drop down list for inserting the attachment.

If it ends up in the wrong place, just copy the [] section and paste it wherever in the text box you'd like it to be.

+Quote Post
Kyle Logue
Mar 12 2008, 11:02 PM
Drum instructor
QUOTE (MickeM @ Mar 12 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Below the text box there's a Browse and Upload button.

Browse your HD for a picture or mp3 and Upload. Put the cursor in the text box where you'd like the attachment to show up and press the drop down list for inserting the attachment.

If it ends up in the wrong place, just copy the [] section and paste it wherever in the text box you'd like it to be.

aha!....got it thanks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:12 AM