My Band's Most Important Gig!
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 20 2013, 10:31 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I'm glad to say that Cirse's show is getting so close. This Friday we have the 10 years + "Rompiente" (third album) show and I have to say that we are very excited but also very anxious and busy trying to make everything the best possible.

We have been doing lots of interviews lately, and we could reach all the most important radios and tv shows for this show. At the same time we worked a lot on the album to have it on time, and now I can say that the album is in my hands.

We are preparing a 26 songs playlist for this show so it will be very long. we will play all the new songs, and many old songs to celebrate our anniversary.

I can say that this is one of the most important events in my life... I'm happy, anxious, nervous, emoted.. lots of feelings. smile.gif

Which are the most important events in your life?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 20 2013, 11:14 PM
Instructor
Congrats Gabe! smile.gif Me and my band have almost 14 years since beginning. Those were many good any some bad thing hapenning too but...I feel like every gig was important for it smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 21 2013, 01:38 AM
GMC:er
Super Congrats! 10 years is a serious milestone in a band!!! So often bands last about a year or so. Making it that long is a reall achievement!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 20 2013, 05:31 PM) *
Hey guys! I'm glad to say that Cirse's show is getting so close. This Friday we have the 10 years + "Rompiente" (third album) show and I have to say that we are very excited but also very anxious and busy trying to make everything the best possible.

We have been doing lots of interviews lately, and we could reach all the most important radios and tv shows for this show. At the same time we worked a lot on the album to have it on time, and now I can say that the album is in my hands.

We are preparing a 26 songs playlist for this show so it will be very long. we will play all the new songs, and many old songs to celebrate our anniversary.

I can say that this is one of the most important events in my life... I'm happy, anxious, nervous, emoted.. lots of feelings. smile.gif

Which are the most important events in your life?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 21 2013, 05:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Aug 20 2013, 07:14 PM) *
Congrats Gabe! smile.gif Me and my band have almost 14 years since beginning. Those were many good any some bad thing hapenning too but...I feel like every gig was important for it smile.gif

14 years! Congrats mate! That's a lot too! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Aug 21 2013, 06:25 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
That is really cool Gabe, and it sounds like the perfect opportunity to film a live DVD biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Nether
Aug 21 2013, 08:07 AM
GMC:er
Wow, that sounds great Gab.
Remember to shoot a couple of photos to share with us the day after!!

Good luck and have fun!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 21 2013, 09:43 AM
Instructor
That sounds amazing Gab, you guys deserve it !!

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Aug 21 2013, 11:05 AM
Learning Rock Star
That sounds awesome Gabe! Good luck with this gig. I really like the sound of your band, even when I don't understand the lyrics.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Aug 21 2013, 01:46 PM
Learning Tone Master

Congrats Gab!!! Wow.....10 years it means something!!! I'm sure everything will be perfect at your gig. Best of luck and don't forget to bring us some videos or pictures smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 21 2013, 01:52 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot guys! The concert will be recorded in protools and filmed with HD because it will be streamed for all our country. We will of course do something with that then. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:38 PM