Gmc Has Gone Funny On My Pc!
Sensible Jones
Feb 1 2010, 07:21 PM
GMC:er
Hi guys, just for the last couple of hours or so, when I've opened up a page here it looks like this:-

It's only doing this at GMC, all other Sites I've been on are fine. Anyone else having this problem or do I need to re-set something??

Can you send any replies to:-
[email protected]

I can't read anything here with the page like this, it was hard enough trying to type this out!!!
Thanks guys, hope someone can help me soon!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
jafomatic
Feb 1 2010, 07:25 PM
Sent email to Jonesy suggesting CTRL+0 in firefox to reset the zoom level, just in case that's what's happened.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 1 2010, 07:30 PM
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Feb 1 2010, 06:25 PM) *
Sent email to Jonesy suggesting CTRL+0 in firefox to reset the zoom level, just in case that's what's happened.

Thanks mate!! That has fixed it!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: Feb 1 2010, 07:35 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Feb 1 2010, 07:35 PM
The zoom feature is also bound to the + and - keys, so I'm guessing you somehow went to hit shift+ or shift - (for an underscore perhaps) and hit control instead.

The other way to do this is with ctrl+ mwheelup and ctrl+mwheeldn so if something on your desk was laying on the ctrl key, or windows decided the key was stuck down, that could've also been sent to the browser that way.

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 1 2010, 07:50 PM
Aah!! That makes sense now!! Thanks again mate!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 3 2010, 11:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Feb 1 2010, 07:35 PM) *
The zoom feature is also bound to the + and - keys, so I'm guessing you somehow went to hit shift+ or shift - (for an underscore perhaps) and hit control instead.

The other way to do this is with ctrl+ mwheelup and ctrl+mwheeldn so if something on your desk was laying on the ctrl key, or windows decided the key was stuck down, that could've also been sent to the browser that way.

Well explained Jafo, nothing to add! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:40 PM