Follow Me To The End Of The Universe
Trond Vold
May 1 2008, 04:03 AM
Instructor
Here's a little 3 parter i got the idea for today. It's older songs fixed up again, but i thought it would be cool to make a sort of universe-and-space themed collection of songs.
The 3 songs are varied in style, but i'm working on vocals (now thats a first!) to tie them together smile.gif

oh.. and i used the start of the first song in a lesson once, incase it sounded familiar.

Attached File  Follow_me_to_the_End_of_the_Universe.mp3 ( 7.33MB ) Number of downloads: 411

Attached File  To_the_Start_of_a_new_Universe.mp3 ( 6.46MB ) Number of downloads: 358

Attached File  Reborn_Stars_and_Constellations.mp3 ( 5.94MB ) Number of downloads: 314

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 1 2008, 04:25 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I really like this one, Im also doing a Space themed series of songs, Wrote tons of lyrics for them, But only one i made into music so far.

Anyway, this has given me many ideas, i enjoy this alot, Because i have a strange fascination with space smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
May 1 2008, 10:02 PM
Instructor
nice tracks

+Quote Post
Gilmore
May 4 2008, 12:03 PM
GMC:er
Trond....I like it alot. smile.gif

I put on headphones, kicked back in the sofa and enjoyed this alot. I hear many influences in there, Dream Theater and some Iron Maiden even. Looking forward to hear more.

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Gibson SG 61´ Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2008 OW RW) , Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2003 2TSB MPL), Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Warmoth Telecaster (BlueBurst), Warmoth Custom (CherryBurst).
Accoustic Guitars: Ovation Custom Legend, Ovation Legend (12 string), Martin 000-15M.
Classical Guitars: Jose Ramirez 125 Ano (Cedar), Manuel Rodriguez Model D (Spruce).
Bass: Ibanez SRX500.
Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88es.
Recording interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DPS.

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
May 4 2008, 01:00 PM
Instructor
Thanks smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
May 4 2008, 01:07 PM
Singing Instructor
Just haw the time to listen to the first one,and man that song is a killer one.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 4 2008, 01:35 PM
Instructor
Listened to the first song, it sound awesome Trond. I generally don't like metal, but this kinda ol' school banging is really pleasant for my ears. My compliments on the great guitar sound. Composition is great but really really missing the vocal line. Also imo guitars are maybe too loud for my taste, but then again they have a killer sound and sound better than everything else so they should be in front. I see that you've put a lot in these compositions and really got them to perfection so please consider these advices as constructive ones from a fellow player. smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
kyldeee
May 4 2008, 01:39 PM
GMC:er
Awesome tracks Trond, really loving the first one smile.gif

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
May 4 2008, 03:42 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys smile.gif

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ May 4 2008, 02:35 PM) *
Listened to the first song, it sound awesome Trond. I generally don't like metal, but this kinda ol' school banging is really pleasant for my ears. My compliments on the great guitar sound. Composition is great but really really missing the vocal line. Also imo guitars are maybe too loud for my taste, but then again they have a killer sound and sound better than everything else so they should be in front. I see that you've put a lot in these compositions and really got them to perfection so please consider these advices as constructive ones from a fellow player. smile.gif

Thanks for the advices and compliments! smile.gif
You may be right in that the guitars are a bit too loud. Proper mixing is one thing i should dig more into and learn more about.
Lyrics are in progress smile.gif

--------------------

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 30 2010, 05:12 AM
Learning Roadie
I like all of these! They are a nice space touch!

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Jun 30 2010, 06:58 PM
Jazz Instructor
Man, you're so industrious, congratulations. Of course, this too, as your other recording are done in professional manner.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:05 AM