Love Will Conquer All, New song
Staffy
Oct 9 2010, 09:18 AM
Learning Tone Master
A new song from my basement. This one took me bout 3 weeks to record for some
unknown reason. Usually it just takes me a day or two....
I guess the lyrics and the tempo was the hardest part, at first I played 5 bpm slower
but I could'nt get a good groove, so I had to remake it from the start....

Recording notes:
DAW: Cubase, TC-Electronics Konnekt48, Powercore
Guitar: Miced with two SM 58 and RÖDE condenser mics
Three guitar tracks, wah-wah and pitch-shift from Waves
and a little Univibe at the end of the solo.
Vocals recorded with RÖDE and presonus tube-pre-amp for a little distorsion.

Feel free to comment!!!! :-)

//Staffay

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  loveconqerall27.mp3 ( 9.65MB ) Number of downloads: 1174

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
ruben_mcn
Oct 9 2010, 11:18 AM
Learning Roadie
Sounds Really Cool Staffy .. the best one I heard from you so far smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
JamesT
Oct 9 2010, 08:56 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Good song Staffay. I like the production too. Lots of stuff going on to keep it interesting. I like the line "Love's not a pot of gold even in the richest neighborhoods." I'm sure my wife could relate. :-). The guitar playing is great, the wah, the solos, the intro. All in all, very well done. cool.gif

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel

+Quote Post
Staffy
Oct 20 2010, 12:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanx Guys!
I must add as a note here that my former girlfriend COULD'NT relate to that phrase - thats why she's history now.... biggrin.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 20 2010, 05:27 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Just heard this song and man - WOW! Amazing work Staffy! I like the production too. Really keeps attention till the end and your voice is great.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Staffy
Oct 20 2010, 10:34 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Oct 20 2010, 06:27 PM) *
Just heard this song and man - WOW! Amazing work Staffy! I like the production too. Really keeps attention till the end and your voice is great.

Thx. a lot Bogdan! I think this one is the closest one to my musical roots so far, since its both some blues and 70'ths hard rock in it... (blaming Deep Purple for that.. laugh.gif )

//Staffay

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 02:35 AM