3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Paul Gilbert Vip :-d
Tolek
Nov 10 2008, 06:58 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey guys,
tomorrow I´ll have the pleasure to meet Paul Gilbert himself. smile.gif My mother´s christmas present for me is a VIP ticket. I´ll have a lesson with him and then I can hear the soundcheck and of course the concert. smile.gif I´ll show you some pics. biggrin.gif

Cheers!
Tolek

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Nov 10 2008, 07:00 PM
GMC:er
Awesome, I was to one of these earlier this year and it was amazing. A bit scary to jam with him, but still really fun. I hope you have as much of a good time as I did! Infact, I'm sure you will.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Nov 10 2008, 07:02 PM
Learning Rock Star
For sure! biggrin.gif I hope I´ll be not that amazed that I can´t play anymore...

+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
Nov 10 2008, 07:11 PM
Instructor
Huhu, szczerze Ci zazdroszcze smile.gif! Chociaz Paul Gilbert to nie jest partner do jamowania ze mna haha <zart biggrin.gif>.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bondy
Nov 10 2008, 07:16 PM
Learning Roadie
I'm so jealous hope you have a great time,Iwill look forward to the Photos biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Tolek
Nov 10 2008, 07:16 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Kuba Szafran @ Nov 10 2008, 07:11 PM) *
Huhu, szczerze Ci zazdroszcze smile.gif! Chociaz Paul Gilbert to nie jest partner do jamowania ze mna haha <zart biggrin.gif>.

laugh.gif Wlasnie fajnie jest ze taki swietny gitarzysta uczy mlodszych i mniej doswiatczonych i znimi jamuje. TO jest idol. Ale ty bys jemu sie chyba podobal. smile.gif Dobrze grasz. Fajna nowa lekcja.

I'm so jealous hope you have a great time,Iwill look forward to the Photos biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Nenene! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Tolek: Nov 10 2008, 07:17 PM

+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
Nov 10 2008, 07:20 PM
Instructor
W pazdzierniku mial koncert w Polsce, ale nie mialem mozliwosci wyjazdu. Z tego co czytalem na forum to lekki wstyd. Taki gitarzysta przyjechal do Polski, a sala ledwo do polowy wypelniona. Na dodatek ktos w srodku koncertu krzyknal "spier****". Coz, taki kraj ... Mam nadzieje, ze u was Paul da swietny koncert i publicznosc nie zawiedzie smile.gif!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Nov 10 2008, 07:24 PM
Learning Rock Star
ohmy.gif Ale swinstwo... Czemu taki dziad poszedl na koncert od PG ktorego potem wyzywa? huh.gif

Trduno jest zeby hala byla pusta. Przekonaj sie sam: *click* Wejdz na Infos -> przedostatni punkt gdzie sa zdjecia. Na koncertu Vaia bylo pelno i ja stalem 2 metry przed nim. biggrin.gif Pokaze zdjecia od PG. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
Nov 10 2008, 07:27 PM
Instructor
Hoo, widze, ze w marcu Steve Lukather jest. Tez pewnie dobry koncert bedzie. Fajne ma niektore kawalki z nowej plyty.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 10 2008, 07:29 PM
Instructor
Bring something to record or film the whole thing
I would love to see or hear that stuff smile.gif

Have fun !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Nov 10 2008, 07:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hoo, widze, ze w marcu Steve Lukather jest. Tez pewnie dobry koncert bedzie. Fajne ma niektore kawalki z nowej plyty.

Ja go za bardzo nie znam. smile.gif Musial bym troszke poreszerszowac.

QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Nov 10 2008, 07:29 PM) *
Bring something to record or film the whole thing
I would love to see or hear that stuff smile.gif

Have fun !

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to film the rehearsal. But I can record audio. smile.gif Maybe I am gonna post it. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Tolek: Nov 10 2008, 07:31 PM

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 10 2008, 07:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tolek @ Nov 10 2008, 08:30 PM) *
Unfortunately, I am not allowed to film the rehearsal. But I can record audio. smile.gif Maybe I am gonna post it. wink.gif

You can use some audio recorder - hide it haha wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Nov 10 2008, 07:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
I don´t have to hide it. That is allowed.

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 10 2008, 07:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tolek @ Nov 10 2008, 08:43 PM) *
I don´t have to hide it. That is allowed.

Then you are all set
Practice some awesome licks and show Paul whos the man biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Nov 10 2008, 08:09 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Nov 10 2008, 07:54 PM) *
Then you are all set
Practice some awesome licks and show Paul whos the man biggrin.gif

Done. biggrin.gif
I plan to play the actual advanced challange of GMC: Tapping & Legato. It looks and sounds awesome but isn´t difficult at all. biggrin.gif And I want to show "Quicksilver" by Andrew York. smile.gif

I am so looking forward to meeting Paul tomorrow. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Nov 10 2008, 09:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tolek @ Nov 10 2008, 09:09 PM) *
Done. biggrin.gif
I plan to play the actual advanced challange of GMC: Tapping & Legato. It looks and sounds awesome but isn´t difficult at all. biggrin.gif And I want to show "Quicksilver" by Andrew York. smile.gif

I am so looking forward to meeting Paul tomorrow. smile.gif

Yes !
That lesson is cool I think Paul will like it a lot smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Nov 10 2008, 09:11 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Have a great time Tolek- unfortunately i've had to give up my ticket...i need to put the money towards living costs while I'm at uni- which sucks a little. Enjoy yourself though mate biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
Nov 10 2008, 09:12 PM
Instructor
Tell Paul to check GMC, maybe he'll find some time to see us tongue.gif.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Nov 10 2008, 09:17 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Nov 10 2008, 09:11 PM) *
Have a great time Tolek- unfortunately i've had to give up my ticket...i need to put the money towards living costs while I'm at uni- which sucks a little. Enjoy yourself though mate biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif I´m so sorry... unsure.gif If I had the money, I´d help you, but... sad.gif
Your decision was very wise, education is the most important at the moment. smile.gif

Tell Paul to check GMC, maybe he'll find some time to see us tongue.gif .

OMG! biggrin.gif I don´t want to annoy him. He doesn´t have the time... biggrin.gif
(I know you are joking, but anyway... tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by Tolek: Nov 10 2008, 09:19 PM

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Nov 10 2008, 09:20 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Tolek @ Nov 10 2008, 08:17 PM) *
ohmy.gif I´m so sorry... unsure.gif If I had the money, I´d help you, but... sad.gif
Your decision was very wise, education is the most important at the moment. smile.gif

Haha well its not education...its living tongue.gif Which means i get to eat for a month or go and see Paul Gilbert laugh.gif Easy choice for a food lover like me...

...it sucks, but life goes on wink.gif Have a good time smile.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:27 AM