Scales, Where To Find Them?
Fsgdjv
May 3 2007, 09:01 PM
GMC:er
Hey, I'm having quite a problem with finding scales. Is there any website, book or anything (except all guitar chords.com, or wtahever it's called) that provides scale charts, preferably in boxes, as I hate having to see all notes on the neck in a scale, I want them in boxes, but I want all boxes on the same place. Yeah, I know I have many needs, but thats how I am biggrin.gif

And the only scales I've found in a way that fits me on GMC is the minor pentatonic and the major scale, if there are any others here, I would love to get a link to the lesson etc.

Anyways, any help would be great, a website, a book or whatever doesn't matter.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Asphyxia Feeling
May 4 2007, 10:59 AM
hmm! maybe GMC can make a SCALE CHART one day smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
What did you learn tonight?
while shouting so loud, you barely joyous, broken thing.
You are a voice that never sings, is what i say.
You are freezing over hell
You are bringing on that end you do so well
and you can only blame yourself, is what is say.

+Quote Post
MickeM
May 4 2007, 12:07 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
www.guitarists.net

+Quote Post
mattacuk
May 4 2007, 12:27 PM
Lets go fishing!
I LOVE the GMC scale charts provided with the lessons. What I would really like to see is them in a section where there all gathered together for easy refrence!! cool.gif

Hows about it Kris? biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
May 4 2007, 03:55 PM
Thanks, Micke.

And yeah, the GMC scale charts are my favouirtes aswell, but I need everything in the same place to learn it :\

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jeffrey
May 5 2007, 04:39 PM
I was looking for some scales/chords/arpeg/etc. one day, and I came across this website... http://www.wholenote.com/default.asp?iTarg...sics/scales.asp
I didn't even bother with becoming a member you can just check otu all those links to the left of the page without it=) every scale/chord/arpeg anything you want. laugh.gif

--------------------
My Guitar:
IPB Image

Schecter FR C-1 Hellraiser
CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Set-Neck w/ Ultra Access /25.5"
BODY: Mahogany w/ Quilted Maple Top
NECK/FINGERBOARD: 3-pc. Mahogany/Rosewood
FRETS: 24 X-Jumbo
INLAYS: Gothic Cross
PICKUPS: EMG active 81/85
ELECTRONICS: Vol/Vol/Tone/3-Way switch
BRIDGE: Original Floyd Rose Tremolo
BINDING: Abalone
TUNERS: Grover

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
May 5 2007, 05:32 PM
QUOTE (Jeffrey @ May 5 2007, 05:39 PM) *
I was looking for some scales/chords/arpeg/etc. one day, and I came across this website... http://www.wholenote.com/default.asp?iTarg...sics/scales.asp
I didn't even bother with becoming a member you can just check otu all those links to the left of the page without it=) every scale/chord/arpeg anything you want. laugh.gif

Wow, that site is really good, thanks a lot, I know this will help me smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:05 PM