New Meshuggah Tune Leaked By The Band, That was nice of them :)
Todd Simpson
Feb 10 2012, 06:55 AM
GMC:er
http://got-djent.com/article/meshuggah-new...tionally-leaked

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 13 2012, 11:50 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator

GOOD

LORD

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 14 2012, 10:35 AM
Instructor
Wahahahaa biggrin.gif awesome! Chances are we will be playing on the same stage with them in June with ARIA tongue.gif

+Quote Post
TesttubeMammoth
Feb 14 2012, 01:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 14 2012, 09:35 AM) *
Wahahahaa biggrin.gif awesome! Chances are we will be playing on the same stage with them in June with ARIA tongue.gif

They are playing in my town soon with Animals as Leaders. I played on that stage!
New album should be awesome from what I have heard. These guys are the grandaddies of math metal so it's quite exciting that they have new stuff coming out. \m/

Happy times. biggrin.gif

--------------------
be excellent to each other

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 14 2012, 03:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 14 2012, 06:35 AM) *

I hope that this become true mate!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 15 2012, 04:36 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 14 2012, 04:35 AM) *

Nice! Now that would be freaking AWESOME!

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 13 2012, 05:50 PM) *

GOOD

LORD

Nice eh? You gotta hand it to those guys. They just RAWWWWKKKK!! Amazing players, each and every one. I know they will only sell about a dozen or so units / cds/downloads (figuratively speaking) but they do OK on touring and other shiz. You just have to respect a band that plays this type of brutal, skull crushing music, for this long and they've never made a lame record, IMHO.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 15 2012, 08:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 15 2012, 03:36 PM) *
Nice! Now that would be freaking AWESOME!

Nice eh? You gotta hand it to those guys. They just RAWWWWKKKK!! Amazing players, each and every one. I know they will only sell about a dozen or so units / cds/downloads (figuratively speaking) but they do OK on touring and other shiz. You just have to respect a band that plays this type of brutal, skull crushing music, for this long and they've never made a lame record, IMHO.

WORD! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 18 2012, 02:20 AM
SECOND MESHUGGAH TRACK OUT FOR LISTENING!

http://soundcloud.com/nuclearblastrecords/meshuggah-do-not-look-down/s-hlFcg

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 18 2012, 05:21 AM
Learning Roadie
Brutal rifing!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:09 PM