My Bands First Song(old) Y
ibanezkiller
Jul 25 2007, 04:00 AM
GMC:er
This is my bands first song ... we got a new singer after this... about 2 years old so check it out!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  full_a4fc234d82c47ad121de430ab4f87454.mp3 ( 3.48MB ) Number of downloads: 196

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jul 25 2007, 05:26 AM
QUOTE (ibanezkiller @ Jul 24 2007, 11:00 PM) *
This is my bands first song ... we got a new singer after this... about 2 years old so check it out!

pretty good but the singer idk unsure.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Jul 25 2007, 03:09 PM
we allready took him out because he sang like a women(no offence) ill post one of you new song soonish

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Jul 25 2007, 03:31 PM
Yes i agree the singer could maybe use some singing lessons to stay in pitch but the music was good and put together well.Dont ever give up just keep on playing and you will watch your songs grow better and better all your life. smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Jul 25 2007, 03:36 PM
THANKS smile.gif

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 25 2007, 03:59 PM
Not really my style, but the playing sounds great. Sounds like the drummer is really good.

But maaaan... No offence, but the singer need to let go a little, not just talk, and he need to practice to hit the notes correct biggrin.gif His vocals are really weak, but I'm sure he can sing with practice and if he just sings with some power.

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Jul 25 2007, 04:20 PM
as i mentioned before we removed him for his lack of effort to practice... our new singer i much better... THANkS FOR THE FEED BACK biggrin.gif

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jul 26 2007, 01:02 AM
band sounded great, but the singer.... unsure.gif I'm just glad you kickd him out!You're band will get more recognition with a good singer!

This post has been edited by stratman33: Jul 26 2007, 01:03 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jul 26 2007, 04:56 AM
Lol. He does suck biggrin.gif
The rest of your band sounds good though.

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
The-Levy
Jul 27 2007, 09:42 PM
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Jul 26 2007, 04:56 AM) *
Lol. He does suck biggrin.gif
The rest of your band sounds good though.

Good music and wise choice regarding the singer... a person not willing to improve is the real problem.

+Quote Post
Owen
Jul 27 2007, 10:35 PM
Sounds fine, singer made me cry, he's far too nasal but you sorted that so it doesnt really matter.

Dunno what the woman comment was about, women are normally much better at singing than men. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Owen: Jul 27 2007, 10:35 PM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:54 AM