I Dream Of Something Like This...
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 9 2021, 01:47 AM
Learning Rock Star
...but maybe it's not happening for many reasons. Or at least not any time soon, but it has been a dream to just sort of have a mobile home like this and call it home, make it a music studio and so on. The freedom must be very nice smile.gif

It's a sprinter van converted a to a mobile music studio/home, could probably also be used for some gaming and what not. I used to watch quite a bit of these videos during the years, but I had put the dream aside for many reasons, but now YouTube suggested one of these videos.

Thought I'd share with you people on here.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 9 2021, 05:22 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Very nice but you need to be hyper tidy in something so small that you're also going to be moving around in.

Great idea though.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 9 2021, 07:58 AM
GMC Founder
Incredibly cool - and wow @ at the discipline needed to maintain the order!

Also, I would be scared about leaving that van unattended 😶

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 9 2021, 11:59 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 9 2021, 08:58 AM) *
Incredibly cool - and wow @ at the discipline needed to maintain the order!

I do wonder about insurance and such. I've never heard of it here in Denmark, but I've seen videos from around Europe, Australia and the US. Of course it would still be scary to leave it unattended, but I think some of them can just have a regular sprinter van look from the outside, which of course can still be broken into, but maybe some extra locks and security can help. cool.gif

Still, the freedom to go anywhere and have a setup like that while out in nature or around the countryside, it sounds great! I think he said somewhere that he can do long "night sessions of 8-10 hours" battery wise, but I forget the context now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 9 2021, 03:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 9 2021, 04:58 AM) *

That's the first thing that came to mind. sad.gif

But I love the idea!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 9 2021, 10:02 PM
Learning Rock Star
In a slightly different style, there's also like a motor home:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 10 2021, 01:11 AM
GMC:er
Nice!!! It's big enough to live and run around wherever.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 9 2021, 05:02 PM) *

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 10 2021, 02:08 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 10 2021, 02:11 AM) *
Nice!!! It's big enough to live and run around wherever.

I think for mobility (of the automobile) then a sprinter van such as in the first post is probably better and easier to get around in smaller roads etc. But yes, the RV mobile home is bigger and has more room inside for people smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 10 2021, 07:53 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 9 2021, 11:02 PM) *

Wow - even better 🤩 Feeling dizzy now though, after all that shaky filming.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 11 2021, 06:50 AM
Agreed! The sprinter drives and parks more like a car as it's just a van really. The RV is a much bigger vehicle and more trouble to drive and park IMHO. It sleeps and lives better when out and about but it's a bit more of a pain in the neck in some ways.

It would be darn cool to have that sprinter setup like that. Just ride out to a nice spot and be inspired by the view and record without distraction smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 9 2021, 09:08 PM) *
I think for mobility (of the automobile) then a sprinter van such as in the first post is probably better and easier to get around in smaller roads etc. But yes, the RV mobile home is bigger and has more room inside for people smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 11 2021, 07:02 AM
GMC Founder
Yeah the RV is a bit like driving a truck.

But here in Sweden most people with such a vehicle don’t tend to move around so much. They find a spot for vacation and then they stay there.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 11 2021, 07:37 PM
That would be cool smile.gif Pick an inspiring vista and sorta set up shop and just hang out and work on music.

\
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 11 2021, 02:02 AM) *
Yeah the RV is a bit like driving a truck.

But here in Sweden most people with such a vehicle don’t tend to move around so much. They find a spot for vacation and then they stay there.

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 12 2021, 12:33 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 11 2021, 08:37 PM) *
That would be cool smile.gif Pick an inspiring vista and sorta set up shop and just hang out and work on music.

\

That's why I like Vancomposer's idea and sprinter van. He can open the back doors of his van completely and sit at his computer while still having a great view.

Here are some examples:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 12 2021, 05:26 AM
Gotta say that is just amazing.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Sep 11 2021, 07:33 PM) *
That's why I like Vancomposer's idea and sprinter van. He can open the back doors of his van completely and sit at his computer while still having a great view.

Here are some examples:

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 12 2021, 01:25 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 12 2021, 06:26 AM) *
Gotta say that is just amazing.

Yup, and enough room for playing relatively comfortable, such as seen at 6:25 in the first video smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:28 PM